Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 5, 2014
I have been struggling with a gluten allergy for the last few years and in the past year, my symptoms became extreme. The most significant symptom for me is joint and muscle pain 24 hours after consumption. I wanted to start taking Milk Thistle in order to cleanse my liver and give myself a chance to recover from a negative reaction to medication I had been on. As a bonus, I saw that it also contained turmeric which has been widely reported to naturally fight inflammation. Within a couple of weeks, I started noticing that my gluten sensitivity has greatly diminished. The pain symptoms are non-existent and I don't know any other way to say it, I just FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. Coincidence? Maybe. But I intend to incorporate this supplement into my daily routine for years to come.
on September 3, 2013
I have been taking supplements on and off for a lot of years so you can believe that I am a hard critic. Not only did I start feeling better after taking the milk thistile extract, but my cholestoral levels went down too. Another good thing that I started noticing after a few weeks was that my skin actually started to look and feel better too. That definitely wasn't something that I thought would happen from a supplement intended for the liver. People have to remember that supplements do take time to go through the body. You aren't going to get these results over night but this supplement does work and you will start feeling better. Give it a shot-you really have nothing to lose!
on October 22, 2013
One of my good friends is a doctor and he once recommended milk thistle extract to me. I have now taken milk thistle extract for many years as a way to promote liver health, as I often am on a lot of medications that can affect liver function. This particular brand has proven to be very beneficial to me and has become my favorite out of all the brands I've tried. My liver levels have gone back down from above normal to an excellent low. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to clear toxins from their body and want to strengthen their liver.
on February 6, 2014
This product i cant say i had any issues when taking it. wanted to use it for a liver cleanse and i have used others in the past. I just felt better with this and after taking and felt it was doing it's job, more energy after taking for a few days and although i have never had liver issues i feel every now and then you should go the extra mile to cleanse it. So i would order this again.
on September 4, 2013
I had been sick off and on for years, but never sick enough to go to the doctor. Recently I ended up going in and I was told that my liver levels were off. My doctor recommended a Milk Thistle extract, so I gave this one a shot. I didn't feel great at first, but it wasn't long before I started noticing the difference. I no longer have days of just feeling so bad that I don't want to get anything done, and I have more energy than I have in a long time. My skin has even cleared up a bit. I attribute all of it to this extract, as the rest of my life hasn't really changed. I plan on taking this until my doctor tells me to stop, and I recommend it to everyone.
on January 22, 2014
not sure if I am experiencing any positive effects but I feel good taking this because I want to take care of my liver and skin. On second thought, may be I have been having less or near none yeast infection related itching since I started the milk thistle. I started out with a different company or brand because this brand (natural goal) which I wanted to get was out at the time. So I started out with milk thistle from Green Packs, which I think is good. both brands seem to have equal mgs of turmeric and silybum. I took the Green packs brand for 45 days and saw this Natural Goal brand available so switched to see if this works better or not. I don't see much difference. both pills color are same (yellow in capsule form). I take 2 caps twice a day (am and PM). After using the Green Packs brand for 3 weeks, I felt my skin looked tat-bit clearer but I have long ways to go.
I was impressed by the Natural goal customer follow-up email explaining how to take it etc. anyway, it's a kind of supplement that one can't see much in a short amount of time, but to hope that it's working.
on October 9, 2014
The doctor told me I have a condition that there is little research in and because it takes so long to develop a need for this herb. I taught my doctor about this....THE SPECIALIST no less! My GP knew about it but I had to remind him of the name. Take this for your liver, if nothing else, you won't have warts. My levels have steadied up due to this product. Happy with it!
on August 31, 2013
I've had bad liver test results for years and my Doctor tried me on all manner of medications, yeah they worked but who wants to fill their body full of artificial chemicals? I turned to homeopathic remedies with varying results. I finally settled on this one having tried their Green Tea Extract which I found excellent. Again, this is another top class product, I felt the benefits very quickly and it is such a relief not to have to turn to expensive pharmaceutical cures with all their horrible side effects. I will certainly be checking out their other products , 10 out of 10.
on January 24, 2014
I searched the web looking for a product to help my liver to function at the highest level possible. I love this product and would recommend it to others to be used as part of a healthy life style. I find I'm feeling better in the last week or so (didn't notice a change right away). Thank you!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 10, 2014
I was offered the opportunity to receive Natural DNA Health's Milk Thistle Extract Vcaps in exchange for my unbiased review, and as someone who has been on several different medications over the past 7 years, I thought it might be a good idea to add this product to my daily supplements.
I did a little research and was surprised to learn how many of the medications I had taken over the years have precautions about the ill effects they could have on my liver!
I started taking the Milk Thistle Extract about a week ago and am already feeling an improvement in my overall health.
The VCaps are very easy to swallow and there is absolutely no stomach upset or aftertaste,
I especially like that they have an anti-inflammatory affect, as I suffer from muscle pain to the point of needed to use pain patches on a daily basis.
I am finding that I can use the patches less often since adding this Milk Thistle Extract to my daily supplements.
They arrived within days of placing my order and Natural DNA Health has provided excellent customer follow up.
I give these Milk Thistle Extract Vcaps my 5-star recommendation.

See 1 answered question