- Save $1.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Milkies Milk Trays offered by Pregnancy Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on Milkies Milk Trays when you purchase 1 or more Milkies Milk Saver offered by Pregnancy Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Milkies Nursing Blend offered by Pregnancy Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on Milkies Nursing Blend when you purchase 1 or more Milkies Milk Saver offered by Pregnancy Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on Milkies Nipple Nurture Balm when you purchase 1 or more Milkies Milk Saver offered by Pregnancy Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on Milkies "No Break, No Leak" Breast Milk Storage Bags when you purchase 1 or more Milkies Milk Saver offered by Pregnancy Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on Milkies Softies Re-Usable Nursing Pads when you purchase 1 or more Milkies Milk Saver offered by Pregnancy Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on Milkies Freeze when you purchase 1 or more Milkies Milk Saver offered by Pregnancy Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Milkies Milk-Saver Breast Milk Collector Storage BPA Free
- Allows you to save every drop of precious breast milk - none goes to waste!
- Tested to ensure zero chemical leaching - contains no BPA or phthalates
- Milk Saver was awarded the coveted National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval 2014 - considered a "must have" item by countless women
- Can be used with Milkies Nursing Blend supplement, designed to help increase breast milk quantity
- Discreet and comfortable - no more nursing pads or milk-stained shirts!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Here are the pros -
1) It does what it says - catches milk without leaking (although it will spill if you lean forward)
2) Heavy duty - holds up to washing, repeated use
3) Easy to use- I was able to tuck it into my bra for hands-free use.
4) Ability to collect milk instead of have it wasted all over my shirt - I collected as much as 2-3 oz per feed during nightly feeds.
5) Easy to clean
Here are the cons -
1) Expensive - in retrospect, my over-supply got better after a after about 3 weeks and I feel I could have done without this for the price.
2) It encourages release of milk - Now that my over-supply issue is resolving, I now realize that keeping light pressure on the side opposite from that which I nurse prevents leakage of milk, even with let-down. However if I wear this device the nipple is exposed and more milk leaks out than would have done otherwise. It is my preference to prevent leakage altogether, as collecting milk with every feed from the opposite breast only leads to more issues with over-supply.
3) Collects mostly foremilk. My infant sufferd from foremilk/hindmilk imbalance.Read more ›
(The other way to prevent milk going to waste would be to pump from one side while baby is nursing the other, but I always find doing so a bit precarious if baby starts flailing around. The milk saver is secure even with the baby moving around.)
Tip: If you only remember to use it at a few feedings per day, make sure to use it at the feedings when you're most full - you get the most milk leakage from the non-nursing side that way. I get the most milk when I use it with morning feedings, a little less for afternoon feedings, and usually only a small amount (sometimes only a few drops) in the evening. I tend not to use the milk saver in the evening for this reason.
I haven't really had any of the (minor) problems with this device mentioned in other reviews. As to the spillage problem, perhaps others are collecting more milk than I am, and that's why they're having the problem with milk spilling out if they lean over, but it hasn't been an issue for me.Read more ›
I would sure recommend this to anyone wanting to store some milk!
There are a few things I dislike, however.
*It is surprisingly large. I only use it at home when I am nursing. When I am out, I just use the nursing pads and don't cry over leaked milk.
*It takes some time to deal with the milk, cleanup, etc. Not a LOT of time, but you have to have a bottle or container of some sort (you can't mix warm milk with cold) to store your milk in, and then you have to pour it out of the Milk-Saver into the bottle, which is slightly awkward, and wash the milk-saver for the next use. Then at some point, you have to combine your collected milk to freeze (1/2 oz doesn't go very far.) And, I am not adept enough to do most of this one-handed.
*It leaks if you bend over too far. So sometimes I have spilled on myself just getting out of the chair. Take it out, set it in its stand, and then feel free to move around.
*It does seem just a tad overpriced.
Overall, I wish I had bought this product earlier. I didn't get it until my son was about 4 weeks old, and I know I leaked more before that. I would recommend it to breastfeeding friends.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only reason I didnt give five stars is because I dumped a bunch of milk putting my baby down. Otherwise it's a great alternative or supplement to pumping!Published 15 hours ago by Danielle
Product works as far as catching leakage but the usefulness does depend on how much you really leak. Also, there is an extra step of doing something with the milk afterward. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Momma2two
Absolutely amazing product to avoid wasting any milk!! I used this every time I nursed as I would leak in the breast pad of the opposite side I was nursing on and couldn't bare... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Joesgirl6708
Too big for me. Won't fit in my bra. Will return these. Too expensive tooPublished 1 day ago by Sam
The product itself is a great idea. I love that I can wear these and it catches the milk that lets down but what I don't like is the opening at the top bc when you hit a bump or... Read morePublished 2 days ago by April Dickelson
Works great to catch that liquid gold that new mom's cry over spilling. Works as describedPublished 3 days ago by AmberBrownie
Wow this product is awesome! Every nursing mother needs this. I collect a full bottle in a day from using it!Published 4 days ago by Rachael Valenzuela