5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality for the low price
lasts about a month depending on how well you take care of your weave. good quality and very minimal shedding. beeter than expected for such a low price
Published 1 month ago by k.wells

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long
Published on December 16, 2011 by Millah

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long, December 16, 2011
This review is from: MilkyWay Human Hair Weave Pure Yaki [14"] #1b (Misc.)
I wouldn't recommend purchasing this hair on Amazon it would probably be cheaper in your local BSS. I only paid $27 for a 14inch. I've used this hair twice and it will not last you a month more like 3 weeks (maybe). The hair is VERY nice when you install it. I couldn't stop touching it. Then it begins to tangle VERY badly which then leads to shedding and the hair becoming thin. So I would only recommend this hair if you plan on wearing it for 2 weeks or so.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good until......, November 30, 2011
When i first got the hair it was really good, soft, didn't shed, got lots of compliments on it, and it was very natural looking. Then after a month the hair got really knotty. Whenever i comb the knots out, within 5 mins its was back to being very knotted. I can no longer wear the hair out. I have to put it in a bun or a ponytail. For the amount of money it should last at least 2 months. Sorry i will not use this brand again....:-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, September 1, 2013
I would not recommend it to anyone. The hair is extremely nice when you first install it. However, after the first two weeks, it will begin to tangle extremely bad. I got it for Prom (May 18) and didn't last for Graduation (June 1st).

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, December 11, 2012
it bunched up, had an awful smell which did not wash out, and shed like crazy. Save your money and buy something better!

3.0 out of 5 stars Milky Way Hair Review, June 5, 2014
When I first rec'd pkg I was excited the hair texture was great but after I wash it the hair was shedding a lot more & the texture is not the same. I would not recommend this as a purchase in my opinion this is a mixture of different blends of hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality for the low price, May 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME QUALITY, December 29, 2013
Great! Quality you will not be disappointed I was amazed at the quality of the hair. The hair isn't too shiny. It look natural. Great hair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Started off great, but...., December 28, 2013
This review is from: MilkyWay Human Hair Weave Pure Yaki [14"] #1b (Misc.)
This hair started off great....silky, flowing! I loved it, but then the shedding started shortly afterwards and the tangling was ridiculous! So, if you want the weave for a short period at a reasonable price - go for it! But, if you want to keep it in awhile then go with a better quality hair!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair is okay, August 14, 2013
The hair is great for temporary use. After about two weeks it starts to loose its luster. But other than that it is great human hair for the price. it washes well and is very manageable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Nappy, April 23, 2013
This review is from: MilkyWay Human Hair Weave Pure Yaki [14"] #1b (Misc.)
I Want My Cash Back..The Hair Was Very Nappy..Better Out The Store. I Hated This Product. It Did'nt Meet My Expectations At All.

MilkyWay Human Hair Weave Pure Yaki [14"] #1b