4.0 out of 5 stars Millenium Meltdown, September 5, 2010
Ruth Leister (South Jordan, UT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Millennium Meltdown: Spiritual and Practical Strategies to Survive Y2K (Paperback)
This book talks about preparing for future events. Even though it is pretty outdated, as one of the main items mentioned is to prepare for the computer crash of 2000, it also brings up other interesting events to consider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh. Man., May 15, 2006
Anonymous (South Dakota) - See all my reviews
MWAHAHAHAH! *WIpes eyes* That's rich. This sure does show how panickey(sp) people got that year, hehehe. If I could've just seen the look on those computer scientists' faces on January 1st, 2000, I probably woulda laughed myself dead. Stupid alarmists. It's gonna end up being the same thing with the bird flu.

5.0 out of 5 stars lightbulbs, August 17, 2004
I strongly disagree with one of the reviewers. In it she claims that "not so much as a lightbulb" burned out on Y2K, when clearly this is a false statement!! I remember that a flourescent light in my kitchen burnt out on Y2K, thus proving that the end is near and that aforementioned reviewer will likely suffer the eternal hellfire (although God will make the final decision, of course).

5.0 out of 5 stars Please Read This Book, January 2, 1999
By A Customer
Grant R. Jeffrey does an excellent job explaining the Y2K crisis ! It is factual and well researched, with many suggestions on how to prepare and protect your family. Most important to me it provides spiritual encouragement and reminds us of God's love and provision. I am buying this book for every one of my family members and friends!

Millennium Meltdown: Spiritual and Practical Strategies to Survive Y2K