|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 6 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||PFL-3/9FT|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Have one to sell?
Miller PFL-3/9FT Scorpion 9-Foot Personal Fall Limiter with Stainless Steel Swivel Shackle, Red
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Greater versatility through dual operation, attached directly to the harness D-ring for use as a personal fall limiter, or used as a traditional retractable lifeline
- Quick-activating, high-strength stainless steel braking system arrests free falls
- 9-feet (2.7 meters) of working capacity
- No annual factory recertification required
- Visual load indicator indicates when the unit must be removed from service
1 used from $299.99
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This product has a 9 ft length. The Miller Scorpion fall limiter comes in red and meets ANSI A10.32, CSA, OSHA standards. For proper security and safety this fall limiter offers a maximum working load of 310 lb.
From the Manufacturer
The lightweight, compact design of the 9 ft. (2.7 m) Miller Scorpion Personal Fall Limiter provides workers an affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards. In a head-to-head comparison with shock-absorbing lanyards, the Scorpion web retractable requires less fall clearance, offers greater mobility and prevents tripping hazards. Meets OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66, ANSI A10.32 and CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1 requirements. ANSI Z359-2007 compliant for connectors which meet the 3600lb gate requirements. Miller, the world leader in fall arrest solutions.
There are no customer reviews yet.