5.0 out of 5 stars The CDB at their best, December 14, 1998
By A Customer
The Devil Went Down to Georgia still gets some air play, but if that is the only cut from this album you have heard then you don't know what you are missing. This is truly a great album. The contributions from Tommy Crain (Blindman) and Taz (Jitterbug) are their best. Passing Lane rocks while the title song is truely heartfelt. This is one of my desert island discs

5.0 out of 5 stars no country music, April 21, 2010
I'm a frenchie; in my country we don't know and appreciate country music; but i am curious and I' listen some differents music; well, I think CDB is other than country music: this band knows funk, rock and soul; it's a melting pot of all this music and it's good; it is not simple country music an d I love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic CDB, September 23, 2007
Mr Peabody (3rd house on the left) - See all my reviews
If you are one of those people who only have Charlie Daniels Greatest Hits you are missing some of his best work. Albums like Million Mile Reflections and Fire on the Mountain are solid from beginning to end. When you get past the many hits you will find some good Jams. And "Jams", is what they are. You can't call it Country or Country Rock or Jazz, although atributes of those genres are mixed in, it's just a jam. This album contains CDB's biggest hit, Devil Went Down to Georgia which may have caused other tracks on this album to be passed over. Reflections is a haunting ballad worthy of more attention. Blue Star is an outstanding song. You owe it to yourself to check out these CDB albums from the 70's and getting to know the classic talent that is Charlie Daniels Band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Million Mile Reflections!! CDB at their FINEST!!, January 2, 2010
More of a Southern Rock Album than Country. All songs are better than the next. The Album finishes strong with "Rainbow Ride", A FANTASTIC Jazz Rock MASTERPIECE that will keep you hitting the repeat button.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, September 30, 2007
M. Surrena (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This is my favorite Charlie Daniels CD. I'm not even a real Country Music fan - but the lyrics are poetic and the songs are addictive. Especially Blind Man and Behind Your Eyes.

4.0 out of 5 stars A TERRIFIC DEDICATION ALBUM TO THE LATE RONNIE VAN ZANT, October 20, 1998
By A Customer
My favorite C.D.B.Album. From passing lane to behind your eyes and the mellow sounding Mississippi and the album goes out with a fast moving toe tapping rainbow ride. This album contains brilliant lyrics Charlie has captured true to life music. ****A MUST HAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 5, 2014
I have been looking for this CD for years, I am so glad I found it, I listened to it for 2 days in a roll

5.0 out of 5 stars One of CDB's best, a true classic!, January 6, 2014
Don't expect pure Country or pure Country-Rock: This one has a little bit of everything from touching ballads to Blues inspired to a romp into Jazz intrumental. And yes, it also has some Country/Country-Rock... Won't dissappoint!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 1979 Album Remastered in 2009., February 12, 2010
As is likely with other buyers of Million Mile Reflections, I was attracted to it by The Devil Went Down To Georgia.
That song sounds as good as ever, however to my suprise the remainder of the album majors more on Southern Rock, with some Jazz Rock, rather than Country Rock.
After a second play I have found more songs that take my interest, they are Passing Lane, Behind Your Eyes and the poignant Blind Man.
In 1969 Charlie played on Bob Dylan's Nashville Skyline, so if he is good enough for Bob, he's certainly worth getting to know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jitterbug, May 12, 2007
Most people I played this for couldn't believe it was actually Charlie Daniels. It's more mow down than ho-down

ARRAY(0x9979c39c)