Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10 Million Moons
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 26, 2009
I was playing this CD in my car while driving with a friend. He was very taken with it so I gave it to him--but I have to have my own copy so I'm ordering again. I just love the devotional mood of the songs and I play it over and over. The variety is outstanding. Krishna Conscious Gospel music--awesome. I'm no music critic but I do know what warms my soul and this kirtan plays over and over in my head. These voices are much more beautiful than the usual voices I hear up there.
on May 20, 2009
Hearing "Ten Million Moons" is at once invigorating and deeply calming. The musicianship is superb but , most importantly, there is real feeling here. The contemporary arrangements of traditional classics and the bits of "fusion" throughout never come across as pretentious or gimmicky (as attempts at fusion often do) . The gospel-style rendition of "Jiv Jago" is a perfect example of this- and it is a living proof that anyone and everyone can participate in kirtan. Thanks!
on May 19, 2009
I've heard a lot of music in my life, and a lot of Kirtan over the last few years, and this I have to say is by far the most lush, rich, diverse, heartfelt, and just plain 'rockin' album in my collection! Don't hesitate to get one for yourself and everyone you could possibly know. :D
on January 19, 2014
Quality of music. And content is amazing. The songs are excellent for those who looking for a perfect blend between rate Western blend. A blend of goodness. Those love meditation as well as practice goodness will embrace the experience.......
on January 10, 2013
Gaura Vani and his talented team are amazing musicians. Everyone has such an amazing voice. This is one of the most high-spirited kirtan CDs I own. It sounds like the musicians are having so much fun--thus, I have fun too as I sing along. Bless you!
on February 11, 2012
Look at the title. That is the first impression I got out of this album. Mesmerizing and addictive. You will not feel like listening to movie songs anymore. It's a palatable feast to body, mind and soul
on June 6, 2013
flawless combination of devotion and musicality/musicianship. truly a masterpiece in my opinion. Gaura Vani is an amazing musician, and to have that energy directed to the Lord is simply the best!
on January 29, 2014
Beautiful music, modern voices singing ancient mantras. My favorite song is "Surrender", which was sung by Gaura Vani in English. It has become my favorite worship song of all time.
on March 18, 2013
After hearing this on lastfm.com, I knew that I wanted to own it. This kirtan is powerful: moving, beautifully sung, and reaches deep within. Buy it and know bliss!
on May 19, 2009
The best kirtan group has done it again.Gauravani and Achyuta gopi's voice are magical.It's a must have.I recommend it with all my heart.