5.0 out of 5 stars A Little TOO Much Fun
Published 13 months ago by David

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Item broke in half within 3 weeks, did not even use this product it broke while i was carrying the product. tried to return this item to the seller and received an accusatory email stating that I must have mishandled the item. Poor quality item and poor customer service.
This is the email that I received from the company

> Here's the deal: There are...
Published 8 months ago by Misty Guy

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little TOO Much Fun, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Stun Gun 7 Million Volt Rechargeable 18" Stun Stick w/LED Flashlight & Holster - LIFETIME WARRANTY
I bought this for my wife for protection when she jogs. When it arrived and I charged it up abit I tested it out. Fell in love with it, flashlight is relatively bright and sound of electric discharge is pretty intimidating. I'm going to have to purchase something different for my wife as I took ownership. She was also too scared of the thing to use it to say the least. Has contacts on sides to keep someone from grapping it and a holster. One crack of a lighting bolt from this device and any attacker be it human or something else. Will think twice. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars stun baton, May 9, 2013
I am very impressed with this stun stick. It is made of decent quality, much better than another product that I purchased prior.

5.0 out of 5 stars There are no words to convey how this product has changed my life., December 3, 2013
I have had problems with loose dogs though we have a leash law. The town and police fail to enforce the law. I have pepper-sprayed dogs but it doesn't always work and the owners never smarten up. I got this light-weight stun gun after talking with the police and I informed the town that the dogs are as much in danger of me as I am of them and told them they should warn the dog-owners as I prefer not to kill their dogs. When I went by and owners were out I clicked it on - IT IS SCARY. I have not had problems since then for the first time in 13 years! This product is lightweight and comfortable enough to carry for 5 mile walks. My dog was bitten twice and we have been attacked by 27 dogs in thirteen years. I am now free! This product is a god-send!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocks the Scheisse out of you, September 23, 2013
I bought this kind baton not really expecting much (even though it said 7 million volts, I pretty much scoffed)

Until I accidentally shocked myself with it,

dumb i know.

The baton has conducting prongs on the top ( above where the flashlight light shoots out) and sides, so if someone tried to take it out of your hand, you simply press the button (when the safety is off) and it'll zap them pretty good.

I was shocked on accident by having my index finger out on the surrounding strip when I was showing it off to a friend, and even though it was for only there for like a second ( maybe even less) I immediately felt confused, and the pain stayed on the area for a good 5 minutes, who knows what would have happened if I held on longer.

The flashlight is awesome quality, it's kind of blue and really really bright, it's a little blinding if pointed even close to someone's eyes. I was surprised by the strength of the flashlight.

Also, this was on an info sheet that came along with the baton

"Effects of the unit on an assailant"

1. Touching an assailant for less than one second will cause minor muscle contractions and have a repelling effect

2. Touching an assailant for 1 to 2 seconds will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state

3. Touching an assailant for 3 to 5 seconds will cause a loss of balance and muscle control, total mental confusion and disorientation

Definitely an all around great buy, no more power-walking late night on campus!

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, May 5, 2013
very good the weight easy t handle i love it you fell really i feel safe when i run at night

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it..., August 6, 2013
the stun stick is cool. I like the function and double hand grip style. The only downside is that the construction is a little cheap. it cracked from just being in my back back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, November 25, 2013
This is the email that I received from the company

> Here's the deal: There are only a couple of ways in which someone can experience the problem you are having and all of them void the warranty. The item was either used to strike something causing it to snap in half or it was taken apart. Please understand that the item will not spontaneously come apart nor is it expected that something that is made of plastic should be impact resistant. With that being said, I don't have to accept the return.

1.0 out of 5 stars Its made of fragile material., December 9, 2013
SeeNoEvil (Reseda, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This stun gun stick is not very sturdy. If someone were to knock it out of your hands by hitting it as you tried to engage the switch the stick will break! Its made of plastic and it is exactly what happen to mine, it broke at the coupling that mates the smaller tube with the larger tube holding the battery and light. While the idea is good the materials its made of are too fragile for any real self defense. If it were made of metal this would be a great product...

5.0 out of 5 stars works good, May 17, 2013
I dont like where the button is at but otherwise it great I own a Nightclub and come closing time I walk around with it with the light on and use it to move traffic in the lot but when someone get stupid all it takes is to discharge that thing and everyone shuts up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for personal safety, November 17, 2013
The product is great, just what I needed & was expecting! I bought it to protect my self & my dogs from off leash dog. We were attacked already ones. It's long handle is great & the lightning sound it makes when u hit the shock botton is enough to scare off any dog. I love the led light, because its strong, I no longer carry a flash light. The company is great also, I had to email them & they responded immediately.

Rate and Discover Movies