Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Milsek Furniture Polish with Real Lemon Oil
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 23, 2012
I've refinished a lot of antique/older wood furniture and use this product on all my furniture as a cleaner/polish. I've also used it on our kitchen cabinets and it does an excellent job as a cleaner. Another benefit is that you only need a couple of drops on each item that you are treating (table tops, etc.) ... it goes a long way. I've used a lot of lemon polishes over the years and this one seems to top them all.
on April 20, 2012
I'm not sure where I first purchased this product. I think I may have seen it at an antique store and grabbed it on my way out. It's the best furniture polish/cleaner. It also has a sunscreen so it is essential that I use it on my antiques, especially those exposed to sunlight under windows. It removes water stains and can be used on my marble top Victorian table. They have a version of this oil for antiques, yet I just use the basic original formula. I was very pleased that Amazon carries this which makes ordering effortless. Also, Milsek makes a leather cleaner and I use it on my Volvo seats and interior. Fantastic product and even makes a plain piece of furniture look like it belongs with the other pieces. You won't regret any purchase in the Milsek line of oils. Amazon is cheaper than when I used to buy it directly from Milsek.
Thanks again, Amazon, for offering things that are hard to find in local stores. And delivery is always earlier than expected unless your dealing with a third party vender through Amazon.
on August 6, 2013
I was introduced to Miksek in Hawaii, strange for a product made not far from where I grew up. A maker of fine furniture provided my first bottle when my wife and I purchased a Koa Wood Table and we haven’t looked back.

I works well on all types of wood.
on January 25, 2016
use it several times a week for wood floors & wood furniture...no waxy build up...smells great & protects the wood... have used it for a couple years now on the advice of a nationally syndicated handyman's show advice originally & have not been sorry
on December 14, 2014
I just used this on my hardwood floor and am very impressed. I mixed 1 tsp. in 10 oz. of water and I would spray a small amount on my floor and then I used my Oreck orbital scrubber with a microfiber bonnet. This works better than all of the cleaners I have tried including Bona and Bellawood. It did not leave any reside and it easily remove the drool from the dogs better than any other cleaner. This is the only cleaner I will use from now on. The best part is it does not leave foot prints when you walk on it like the Bona and all of the other wood cleaners I have tried. Highly recommend to all of you who are struggling with your hardwood floor not shining and easily streaking. Also, if you are looking for a microfiber bonnet for your Oreck go to micro-fiber inc. I used the 13 inch one and it works great. The price and quality is much better than ORECK.
on April 3, 2015
Great product. Wife pestered me to buy and try it. Can't say I have used anything better in my decades of honey do's. Had to tell her; you were right honey, I was wrong honey, I'm sorry and the rest of the platitudes.
Buy it you will be very pleased.
on June 4, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised that this product met the expectations I had after reading all the reviews. I used it on hardwood floors and it did a superb job. I mixed it with water as stated, and it did a much better job than the cleaner I bought from the salesman!
on January 20, 2014
This product is wonderful to restore oils to wood. It restores the luster to dull looking furniture and protects already lustrous wood. I highly recommend this product for all wooden furniture and cabinets.
on February 28, 2016
It is amazing. I have beautiful hickory kitchen cabinets. I faithfully used lemon oil, other "good products" to clean and protect them every year. Milsek is a good cleaning agent. It removed marks, fingerprints and cleaned so much better than the other products. I had to scrub and scrub to remove those marks. I will not use another product on my hickory cabinets. Ready for more!
on February 9, 2016
I have a beautiful coffeetable that I kept plants on for a long time and over time moisture destroyed the finish. I used this furniture polish on it and tho it still needs to be refinished it put a very nice shine on it. It looks better than it has in years. I also cleaned some kitchen cupboard doors with it and some I did not. When my daughter came to visit she was able to pick out the doors I had used it on immediately and they are not a dark wood like the coffee table was. It is extremely easy to apply. I have difficulty around fragrances and I was able to tolerate this product quite nicely. I highly recommend it.