The hottest tool on the job, the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Heated Jacket delivers warming comfort both on and off the job site. Compatible with the entire line of Milwaukee's M12 professional power tools, the heated jacket utilizes M12 Red Lithium battery technology to actively warm the body and stimulate blood circulation in even the coldest job site conditions. Hidden in a sleek back pocket, the Red Lithium battery delivers up to six hours of continuous heat on a single battery charge.
Three zones of heat.
6-hour battery charge.
Three heat settings.
Water- and wind-resistant.
Milwaukee's M12 Cordless Heated Jacket kit with battery, charger, and battery controller (see
a larger jacket image
This version of the M12 Cordless Heated Jacket includes the jacket's battery controller as well as one M12 Red Lithium battery and a 30-minute charger. Another version of this jacket comes without the battery and battery charger--ideal for those who already own extra M12 Red Lithium batteries.
It's perfect for both cold-weather job site conditions faced by contractors, electricians, plumbers, and more as well as outdoor sports activities such as hunting, fishing, skiing, or tailgating at the big game.
Offering a stylish performance fit that provides maximum flexibility and comfort, this multi-layered soft shell jacket features three carbon fiber heating zones that are sewn into the fabric to distribute heat to core body areas. The water- and wind-resistant jacket has three heat settings for varying heat needs, which can be set to high, medium, or low with a simple touch of a button on the lapel.
Key Features and Specifications
- Cold weather technology: Multi-layered fabric actively warms the body and stimulates blood circulation.
- Three heat zones: Jacket distributes heat to core body areas via three sewn-in carbon fiber heating zones.
- Superior run-time: Up to 6 hours of heat on a single charge of one M12 Red Lithium battery.
- Easy-to-operate heat controller: Includes three heat settings--high, medium, and low--plus a warm-up feature.
- M12 battery holder: Sleek pocket design for minimal interference during job site work or outdoor activity.
- Three pockets: Includes two hand pockets plus a chest pocket--ideal for storing cell phone, MP3 player, keys, and more.
- Works with entire M12 Red Lithium system: Over 25 compatible tools.
- Recommended care: Hand wash only after battery removal.
The heat control button.
How to Operate the M12 Heated Jacket
To turn on the jacket, press the control button located above the chest zipper on the left side of the jack, and hold the button down for 3 seconds or more. This sends the M12 Heated Jacket into pre-heat mode, which provides accelerated heat output to quickly warm you before it drops down to a medium heat output. The control button will fade in and out with a red color in this pre-heat mode. You can then control the heat level in the following ways:
- Push the button again to put the jacket in HIGH (button will light up solid red).
- Push again to go to MEDIUM heat (button will light up white).
- Push again to go to LOW heat (button will light up blue).
- Push again and the jacket will go back to HIGH.
To turn off the jacket, hold the button down for 3 seconds and the lighting will go off completely.
What's in the Box
M12 Heated Jacket Kit (model 2331) with jacket, one M12 Red Lithium battery, 30-minute battery charger, battery controller, and operating instructions