5.0 out of 5 stars MILWAUKEE PALM NAILER
GREAT NEW PRODUCT. ALL MY MILWAUKEE TOOLS ARE WELL MADE. THE ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT IS THAT IT'S NOT MADE TO HAMMER FINISHING NAILS.
Published on December 23, 2010 by CLOCKMAN60

2.0 out of 5 stars TO BIG
This tool works well but it is to large. I have big hands and I find it big in my hands also part of the reason I need this is when I can't fit my nail guns/hammers in to tight areas between beams or to nail in boxes in tight areas. This tool is just to big and deep that it will not fit. I think there is a cheap brand sold at the local borg that has a small nailer with...
Published on May 26, 2011 by J. Lambert

5.0 out of 5 stars MILWAUKEE PALM NAILER, December 23, 2010
This review is from: Milwaukee 2458-20 M12 12-Volt Palm Nailer (Tool Only) (Tools & Home Improvement)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little item, February 28, 2014
This is a nice to have tool but by no means a necessity. It comes in handy to hammer things in tight spaces and works well for that. It could stand to be a little smaller than it is, but it's not really a bad size for what it does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tool I own!, July 10, 2014
I missed out on a job, small maybe a hundred nails in all , but the guy wanted me to have a palm nailer! He wanted to believe that only a palm nailer would do. I didn,t get the job cause I'm not buying a compressor an nailer to drag around hose and all! I bought the Milwaukee nailer and It the most intelligent purchase I,ve ever made. Next most would be a Paslode frame nailere and trim nailerer. I'm not building whole houses just small two or three interior walls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed, April 27, 2014
Mick (AL United States) - See all my reviews
This nailer helped me build a deck. Its simple to use and is powerful! In hard to reach places it worked a lot better than a hammer. Glad I bought it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to an M12 kit., April 1, 2014
Surprised by the amount of nailing power. Makes light work of a job. Great for hard to reach spots. Thought I might not use this much, but I was wrong. Although I seem to say that about every tool I buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Milwaukee 2458-20 M12 12-Volt Palm Nailer, March 3, 2014
This is exactly what we needed. My husband injured his arm at work and is unable to keep hammering. This works perfect without the damaging constant swinging motion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you own one you will wonder how you worked without it, January 30, 2014
Great palm nailer. Works exactly as I expected. Since I purchased the palm nailer it has pulled me out of a lot of tight situations.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice tool!, July 27, 2013
Very heavy works well other wize I like it. Thanks fpr the neat tool! Keep making these great 12 volt tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is just amazing!!, July 18, 2014
This thing is just amazing!!! Hammers nails in wood like it's butter. Most amazing tool I came across so far this year!! It just made me say WooooooooooW with a big smile !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Nailer, Particularly for Fences and Hard to Reach Spaces, December 6, 2012
I bought this nailer to do extensive repairs on my stockade fence. Much of the fence would be very difficult to reach with a pneumatic nailer. This tool did terrific and drove a large number of nails on one battery charge.

Milwaukee 2458-20 M12 12-Volt Palm Nailer (Tool Only)
$178.00 $97.00