|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 11 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||2691-22|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||2|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||5 Years|
Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit
|Price:||$199.89 ($199.89 / count) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$354.24 (64%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compact drill/driver delivers 400 inch-pounds of torque, weighs 4 pounds, 7-3/4 inches long
- 1/4-inch hex compact impact with 4-pole frameless motor delivers 1400 inch-pounds of torque
- Lightweight durability, built-in LED lights, battery fuel gauges and variable-speed triggers
- Backed by a 5-year warranty for every Milwaukee power tool (including cordless product - tool, battery pack(s)
- Includes: 18-volt compact drill/driver, 1/4-inch hex impact driver, 2 compact batteries, charger, one belt clip, and a soft carrying case.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit
M18 18V/12V/ Lithium Ion Battery Charger B007PDBHBG
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JB Tool Sales||AlbanyToolCo.||Sunbelt Products||Find it at the Bay|
|Voltage||18 Volts||18 Volts||18 Volts||18 Volts|
|Battery Cell Composition||lithium ion||lithium ion||lithium ion||lithium ion|
|Item Weight||11 pounds||16.46 pounds||Information not provided||0 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
* The Milwaukee is slightly heavier, but still easy to use.
* The belt clip on tool base is very useful. Makita doesn't have same feature.
* Battery life seems to be the same. I love the charge level indicator on the battery, but when it is dead, it stops immediately, no gradual loss.
* The hard plastic carry case will last much longer than the Makita cordura bag, which was pretty beat up after six months of use.
* Both brands have a use light above trigger but Makita's will glow for a short stretch after trigger release whereas the Milwaukee turns off immediately.
* Makita also has the glow ring on the impact driver that makes finding it in the dark easier, very handy.
* The Milwaukee impact driver has a rubber bumper strip on both sides of the nose for friction protection [nice] but one end on both sides come unattached with very little use [annoying]. I had to super glue them in place and they have held for several weeks.
* I anticipate no difference in tool life and durability having used both tool brands for many years.
Here is what I like better about the Milwaukee.
First the charger does not kill the $80 batteries no matter how long you leave them on the charger. Second, the Milwaukee has a great battery charge indicator right on the battery. This is very important with Lith-Ion batteries as they have full power right up to the end and quit without warning. With is level gauge you know exactly how much battery life you have when you grab your drill. Third, the Milwaukee drill has bit storage on board, handy for philips and reg bits. Lastly the red color holds up much better then white.
Hope this helps.
Amazon prime is wonderful, they refunded in full in short order. I so regret I did not take pictures of this pathetically designed tool broken in two in my hands! And I am no gorilla -( like those who still respect these Chinese made Milwaukees may need to presume). For me, 20 years of supporting them has come to an end until I learn they have recalled this tool And changed their plastic formulation. Next day I went out and bought a Bosch set, nearly the same price, with even better specs on torque.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As an electrician I have used several different brands of drills over the past 18 years and I love this drill. It has a compact length and great power. Read morePublished 2 days ago by JA
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. Overall, it is fine, but the bag that it comes in was ripped in 2 places. I feel a bit annoyed by that.Published 5 days ago by jlynn17
This is a great set. Had a Porter Cable nice drill but was heavy and the battery would run out in about 4hours. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Ed Mc
Drill is very lightweight compared to the other drills we have. Very nice!Published 1 month ago by cjd6738
Great drills! I actually got mine at the home depot but they are the exact same. I will never regret this purchase. I use them almost everyday. They are very durable drills. Read morePublished 1 month ago by jonathan logel