Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Milwaukee 48-22-3068 6 in 1 Long Nose Pliers
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 22, 2012
I am an electrician and I purchased these pliers from Home Depot because of the advertised claims about them being a multi-task tool. The packaging claimed that the pliers were a high quality product made in Taiwan. OK, I have bought many other tools from Milwaukee Tool and I have never had a problem, so I figured that they would not put their name on something that wasn't first rate. Well, I was wrong. When I opened the packaging I noticed that all of the parts looked like all of the rest of the Taiwan junk that you get these days. I tried to strip wire with wire stripper part of the pliers and soon discovered that I could chew through the wire insulation with my teeth faster than these pliers could do it. They just crushed the insulation instead of cutting it. The wire cutters were just as bad and the rest of the "functions" are just plain useless. I purchased these pliers in the hope that I could lighten the load on my belt by not having to carry as many tools as I now have to carry. The idea was sound but the product was just plain poor quality. The pliers are going back to Home Depot. Milwaukee Tool needs to pull these out of production or risk losing their reputation as a quality tool manufacturer.
on February 7, 2015
first off let me say that the Milwaukee wire stripper is a better investment than this tool.

Pros:
-Needle nose work well for grabbing and holding, things like wires, small nuts, etc. also great for knocking KO's out of boxes.
-Cutters are good as Klien, but not as good as Knipex (just for reference). Overall very usable.
-Readers work good enough, not as good as screwdriver type reamer, but well enough to not have another reamer. Time will tell if the edge holds up.
-handles are very comfortable and seem durable. Nicely sized in hand.
-the pair I have broke in nicely and the pliers drop open with no resistance

Cons:
-wire stripper are kind of a joke, you will end up carrying a pair of strippers with these. Which takes away from the usefulness.
-you will prolly not be pulling nails with these, it requires the nail to be protruding and an exceptional amount of hand strength.

Thoughts:
-It would be nice if maybe they had included a crimper and fish tape puller in the joint like some linesman's pliers have
-If the strippers were usable, without making me want to throw the pliers across the jobsite, and had one more hole for #10, I would rate higher.

Hope they redesign these.
on September 11, 2013
Good quality. The grips are very good. I purchased this as a backup to a Klein but have since used this because it just feels better in my hand. The Klein is also very good but as stated the Milwaukee just feels better in my hand. Highly recommend this product.
on January 20, 2015
The tool only lasted about a week before it fell apart.
on March 7, 2015
Very stiff to open and close.
on December 24, 2013
Got this for my father and father-in-law. Both were excited about this tool and all that it could do.

Multi-purpose tool will handle basic plier needs, and anyone who needs to do light electrical work will enjoy not having to go back and forth between strippers and pliers.
on April 29, 2012
I will say the same thing as I did about my linesmen pliers But when i got these the action was very very tight and not smooth at all. they have started getting better and I still like them. Just wish they would have worked smoother
on January 5, 2015