- Portable multiparameter meter with probe displays pH or ORP (oxidation reduction potential) readings in mV with temperature for a range of field measurements
- Extended range readings are available from -2.00 to 16.00 pH, ORP + or - 2,000mV, and temperature from -5.0 to 105 degrees C/23 to 221 degrees F
- Stability indicator notifies user when reading is stable, and the hold function freezes readings for recording
- pH calibration is automatically performed at one point or two points using standard or NIST buffers
- Accessories include MA923D/1 amplified probe with 1-meter/3.3-foot cable, 20mL pH 4.01 calibration solution sachet, 20mL pH 7.01 calibration solution sachet, two 20mL electrode cleaning solution sachets, 9V battery, and rugged carrying case
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Milwaukee Mi106 Portable pH/ORP/Temperature Meter, -2.00 - 16.00 pH, +/- 0.02 pH Accuracy, 0.01 pH Resolution
|Price:||$345.45 ($345.45 / Each) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$33.05 (9%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Measurement Type||pH , Oxidation Reduction Potential , Temperature|
|Overall Height||50 mm|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Overall Width||85 mm|
The Milwaukee Mi106 portable extended range meter with probe ... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Milwaukee Mi106 portable extended range meter with probe displays pH with temperature or ORP (oxidation reduction potential) with temperature on the dual-reading screen for a range of measurements in the field. A meter that measures ORP monitors the chemical reactions and ion activity of a sample in millivolts. Common applications include water testing, biological sample analysis in swimming pools, and waste water treatment plants. The meter provides extended range readings for pH from -2.00 to 16.00 pH, for ORP from + or – 2,000mV, and for temperature from -5.0 to 105 degrees C (23 to 221 degrees F). A stability indicator notifies user when reading is stable. The Hold function freezes readings for easy and accurate recording. When switched on, the meter performs a self-check and displays the percentage of remaining battery level to assure proper working condition and accurate measurements. pH calibration is automatically performed at one point or two points using standard or NIST buffers. ORP calibration is factory calibrated.
Accessories included with the Mi106 meter are the pH/ORP/temp amplified probe with cable, two pH calibration solution sachets, two electrode cleaning solution sachets, and a hard carrying case.
|pH range||-2.00 to 16.00 pH|
|pH accuracy||+ or – 0.02 pH|
|mV range||-2,000 to +2,000mV|
|mV accuracy||+ or – 2mV|
|Temperature range||-5.0 to 105 degrees C (23 to 221 degrees F)|
|Temperature accuracy||+ or – 0.5 degree C (+ or – 1 degree F)|
|Power source||(1) 9V alkaline battery (included)|
|Weight||280g/10oz. (with battery)|
|Dimensions||200 x 85 x 50mm/7.8 x 3.3 x 2 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
A multiparameter meter is a benchtop or handheld device that can take multiple readings on a single sample. It measures parameters such as the pH level (acidity or alkalinity of a substance), conductivity (the amount of salts or other compounds present in water), dissolved oxygen (DO, the amount of oxygen in a liquid), temperature, total dissolved solids (TDS, anything present in water other than the pure water molecule and suspended solids), salinity, resistivity, and oxidation reduction potential (ORP). Applications for multiparameter meters include water testing, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, winemaking, water-treatment plants, and acquaculture. Devices with a benchtop body are often used for indoor laboratory use or in a manufacturing setting; handheld, portable devices are typically used for fieldwork. Sensors are used with a meter to measure the parameters of a substance.
Milwaukee Instruments manufactures electrochemical equipment and solutions for water analysis under the Milwaukee and Martini brands. The company, founded in 1989, is headquartered in Rocky Mount, NC.
What’s in the Box?
- Mi106 Portable pH/ORP/temperature meter
- MA923D/1 pH/ORP/temperature amplified probe with 1m/3.3ft. cable
- pH 4.01 calibration solution sachet, 20mL
- pH 7.01 calibration solution sachet, 20mL
- (2) Electrode cleaning solutions, 20mL
- Carrying case
- 9V battery