- Portable meter with accessories and carrying case displays pH with temperature or conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) with temperature on large, easy-to-read display for water treatment and other general applications
- Stability indicator notifies user when reading is stable, and auto-hold function can be set to freeze readings automatically for later viewing
- Calibration can be performed at one point or two points for pH with automatic buffer recognition, and at a single point for conductivity
- Temperature can be displayed in centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Accessories include amplified pH/EC/TDS/temperature probe with 1-meter/3.3-foot cable, two 20mL pH 4.01 and two 20mL pH 7.00 calibration solution sachets, two 20mL 1413 μS/cm calibration solution sachets, two 20mL electrode cleaning solutions, and a hard carrying case
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.93 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Milwaukee Mi805 Portable pH/EC/TDS/Temperature Meter
|Price:||$302.61 ($302.61 / Each) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$22.89 (7%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Measurement Type||pH , Electrical Conductivity , Temperature , Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)|
|Overall Height||50 mm|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Overall Width||85 mm|
|Range||0 to 14 pH|
The Milwaukee Mi805 portable meter displays pH with temperatu... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Milwaukee Mi805 portable meter displays pH with temperature or conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) with temperature on a large, easy-to-read display for water treatment and other general applications. The stability indicator prompts the user when the reading is stable. The auto-hold function can be set to freeze readings automatically for later viewing. TDS factors can be selected from 0.45 to 1.00, as well as a range of temperature coefficients from 0.0 to 2.4% for increased consistency and reproducibility of readings. Temperature can be set to display in centigrade or Fahrenheit. The meter offers automatic one-point or two-point pH calibration, with automatic buffer recognition. Conductivity has automatic one-point calibration. After eight minutes of inactivity, the meter automatically shuts off.
Accessories included with the Mi805 portable meter are the MA851D/1 pH/EC/TDS/temperature amplified probe with 1m/3.3ft. cable and DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) connector, two pH calibration solution sachets, two 1413 μS/cm calibration solution sachets, two electrode cleaning solutions, and a hard carrying case.
|pH range||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|pH accuracy||+ or – 0.01 pH|
|Conductivity range||0 to 3,999ΩS/cm|
|Conductivity accuracy||+ or – 2% full scale|
|TDS range||+ or – 1,999ppm|
|TDS accuracy||+ or – 2% full scale|
|Temperature range||0 to 60 degrees C (32 to 140 degrees F)|
|Temperature accuracy||+ or – 0.5 degree C (+ or – 1 degree F)|
|Power source||(1) 9V alkaline battery (included)|
|Weight||260g/9.17oz. (with battery)|
|Dimensions||200 x 85 x 50mm/7.8 x 3.3 x 2 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
A multiparameter meter is a benchtop or handheld device that can take multiple readings on a single sample. It measures parameters such as the pH level (acidity or alkalinity of a substance), conductivity (the amount of salts or other compounds present in water), dissolved oxygen (DO, the amount of oxygen in a liquid), temperature, total dissolved solids (TDS, anything present in water other than the pure water molecule and suspended solids), salinity, resistivity, and oxidation reduction potential (ORP). Applications for multiparameter meters include water testing, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, winemaking, water-treatment plants, and acquaculture. Devices with a benchtop body are often used for indoor laboratory use or in a manufacturing setting; handheld, portable devices are typically used for fieldwork. Sensors are used with a meter to measure the parameters of a substance.
Milwaukee Instruments manufactures electrochemical equipment and solutions for water analysis under the Milwaukee and Martini brands. The company, founded in 1989, is headquartered in Rocky Mount, NC.
What’s in the Box?
- Mi805 Portable pH/EC/TDS/Temperature meter
- MA851D/1 pH/EC/TDS/Temperature amplified probe with 1m/3.3ft. cable
- (2) pH 4.01 calibration solution sachets, 20mL
- (2) pH 7.00 calibration solution sachets, 20mL
- (2) 1413 μS/cm calibration solution sachets, 20mL
- (2) Electrode cleaning solutions, 20mL
- Carrying case
- 9V battery