5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots I've ever bought
I ride a motorcycle and have since grown more found of boots than tennis shoes, but finding good boots with high ankle support and protection that look good and don't take 20 minutes to tie up are hard to find.
I found these boots at a boot barn in town (mind you this was the fourth place I had looked that day) unfortunately they only had size 14 in stock.
A...
Published on December 12, 2011 by Garet Jax

3.0 out of 5 stars The boots hurt my feet
After I put the boots on my feet, they began to hurt. The longer I stood with them on, the worse the pain became. Unfortunately, you have to spend your own money to ship them back. Returning the boots was almost the same price as the boots themselves. So, I kept them. Hopefully, I can sell them. They look nice but the inside arch is rather high and hurts.
Published on July 30, 2012 by Michael Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots I've ever bought, December 12, 2011
A quick amazon search and walla! These boots are awesome, 8 months later and I still wear them every day. Never untied them since day one, the zippers are a god send and the tread shows very little wear. The only thing I wish it had a steel toe version, but oh wells. Definitely going to re-buy when they wear out X years from now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, February 14, 2014
These boots were my everyday riders and survived a lot of pretty hot weather to bone chilling cold never leaving my feet as cold as the rest of me. And help up very well in a major accident. The only thing that failed in the accident was the 2 of the lugs tore off the sole but they took all the rash and left no heavy ankle damage. In general I would say for the comfort and ease of use of these zip up boots they were the only ones I owned that I could get a truly laced fit with a zip up. And with the knee and hip damages I took I have to say they heavily protect my lower legs and feet. There is very little about this product that I would want changed so we will leave that alone. I did get some leakage in the rain but very little. The comfort range of these boots gave me no issues from hot to cold.

Rating was based on the quality, comfort, and durability of the product.

All pro's no real con's for this product.

I would highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Boots, March 29, 2012
I got a great deal on these boots here about two months ago when it was time for new work boots. Most of the logger style boots that I usually prefer were too expensive, so I thought I'd give these a try. After two months they've definitely taken some wear, but for the most part have held up pretty well. The zippers are heavy duty and work wonderfully, making the boots easy to tear off for a quick break or lunch. The leather has also been really sturdy taking a beating on the tarmac at the airport where I work. The sole is where I've found the biggest problem as I wore through the tread with a little too much haste for my liking, but I'm not going to really count it against the boot because I'm using it for a purpose other than that intended.

As far as wearability is concerned, they're easily adjustable, feeling solid and holding your foot even when loosened for extra comfort. My pair did develop a particularly annoying fold along the eyelets when I was breaking them in. On the left boot, when the toe is brought toward the shin, the front of the boot accordions nicely, but one eyelet tends to dig into the top of my foot and by the end of the night it hurts like hell. I fixed this by loosening the boots quite a bit and while it was a little frustrating, I didn't allow this to affect the overall score because I'm pretty sure it had more to do with my own foot and, again, using the boots for something other than the intended purpose.

Overall, these have been a solid pair of work boots, but I think they'd be even better in their own milieu.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great motorcycle riding boots!, August 10, 2013
Much better than the broken zippers on my Harley boots...Nice high quality boots with heavy duty zippers and clearly more thought in the design. Very comfortable after I got used to them and broke them in a bit. Now I absolutely love them. Definitely worth the money for riding boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet !!!!, October 23, 2013
Great looking boots and the most comfortable I have ever worn which is saying something since I have feet like Shrek. Zippers are great for easy off and on. Will buy again for sure!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, August 13, 2013
Love the ease of the zipper to get the boots on and off easily. Great support and protection. Best pair of MC boots I've found yet ...at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, October 30, 2013
Carol Dean (Lawton, OK USA) - See all my reviews
These are great fitting and great priced boots, I would recommend these boots to a friend any day, any time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 14, 2013
These are great boots. Either for riding your bike or just having a nice solid pair of work boots. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots a little big, June 28, 2013
I love this boots. I bought them because of the sipper. I ride my bike to work out and I have to take change and I got tired of lace boots. I will say I am a 10 size shoe and boots always fit me file but this where a little roomy around the top of my foot. I laced them as tight as I could and there were sitll a little loose. I ordered a 10d which is the narrowest size I think and they were roomy. All nagging aside they are well built, the sippers work great, fit good enough, thick leather, and are durable. I would buy them again no problem.

Fernando.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, December 16, 2012
These boots are very comfortable and look great. Given that i ride mostly crotch rockets and my current ride is a Hayabusa, they will probably not see as much use as if i was riding a harley. However, if you care about safety and your ankles, want a good quality boot with soft leather, but very durable then you cannot go wrong.

Milwaukee Motorcycle Clothing Company Trooper Leather Men's Motorcycle Boots (Black, Size 12EEE)
$115.00 $99.93