Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on October 25, 2012
Let me start by saying that I have had spinal surgery... twice... and little things like good boots, can be a godsend. My old boots were Triumph Highway boots, served me well for years. But the pull on style, and the limitations of my new uncooperative leg and back, made them extremely hard to put on and take off. So i went looking for a boot that zipped all the way down the side, and was easier to wear.
These are amazing. Zippers on either side, make these super easy to pop on and off. The leather is very nice, thick, and holds a good finish, even while shifting through rush hour traffic every day. Roomy enough for big thick wool socks, warm in the winter, and oddly enough, were great in 105F on my last trip through Kentucky! Good looking boots, extremely well made, and have exactly the features I need. Nice thick rubber soles, it will be a while before I wear these badboys down, and a bright orange panel under the sole, so that people can seee your boot coming at them on the highway!
Would definitely buy again, but with this quality, it might be a while!
11 comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2014
Boots Looked great, fit great and where very comfy, for the 1 hour I wore them, it only took that long for one the straps to rip off in the snow. Granted these are not snow boots, but I do feel the cheep rivet holding the leather strap across the front should have been able to sustain some wear and tear thru snow. I contacted the Milwaukee Clothing Company by phone and was told if I paid the shipping to return and the shipping for the new pair they would replace. Just wasn't worth it for me to pay shipping both ways on a pair of boots then would have the same cheep rivet holding them together.
on January 5, 2014
These boots are well constructed and made from good quality material, very comfortable to wear and are very generously sized in the larger sizes which is rare, from time of ordering until delivery was incredibly short.
on November 25, 2013
Not a good boot,the button snaps break off after a couple of wears and there's not enough cushioning inside so they're hard on the feet....they should be cheaper!
on September 23, 2012
Fit very well and extremely sturdy... only thing I would say is order in a 1/2 size lower than you normally wear. Great boots.
on December 22, 2013
The buckle broke the first time I put these on. The heel is tilted towards the front of the boots and is really uncomfortable to walk in. I was under the impression that Milwaukee was a good name but this hasn't been the case in my experience. I returned them.
An American Classic - Superb On Every Level.

If you're reading this review, chances are we have a few things in common. Leather is more than a fashion statement - it protects us from road burn. Nothing separates a rider from the road and I mean nothing.

Boots are an essential. Of course they should look good but this is secondary. Easy movement that can only come from top quality hide, wide cuffs for when you need to tuck in the bottom of pants and jeans, sturdy hardware you don't have to worry about.

In addition, heat diffusing, comfort an durability. These are essential and to find all these benefits in one well designed package isn't easy and when we do find it they're never a bargain. ever.

That is until now. Until these Milwaukee boots.

Here's a quick overview:

* Top quality leather - the hide is stiff yet supple, thick and gorgeous.

* The hardware is top notch, 100% steel zippers stay on track and stay locked.

* Double side zippers make on an off effortless

* Arch belt is adjustable

* Baseball stitching is the single strongest stitch for leather - period.

* Soles are bonded and thick, bottoms have superb traction.

* Back pull is rock solid

* Heat diffusion and protection are excellent

* High quality cushion interior and sole offer amazing comfort with every step.

* Surprisingly light. Instead of dying to get them off, they wear like sneakers all day. These are hands down the most comfortable motorcycle boots I have ever owned.

I don't think anyone likes the break in period of any shoes or boots. But these really are comfortable right out of the box. However, my method of madness has worked for decades. When it comes to shoes and boots I order a half size down.

Leather stretches and breathes, it has exceptional memory and conforms to the wearers every curve and shape. I wear a size 11 wide, at the time of purchase only a 10 was available so I gave it a shot.

They are still a half size bigger than I would really like. Not a big issue, heavy cotton socks make up for any extra room, but I still wish for a tighter fit.

Conclusion - true to size is subjective when it comes to different styles of clothing and shoes. These boots run large. As for quality they are an exceptional value, they beat any one of my Harley Davidson boots hands down in most every respect.

These boots are a worthy American Classic in both style, craftsmanship and performance. But they do run large. I have always worn an 11 D with ease and had a perfect fit. But I should be wearing a 9.5 in these whoppers for an ideal fit.

A drop of two sizes up or down is crazy significant and a reason why buying boots and shoes online is a crap shoot. If you get the chance to try these on in a brick an mortar store - great. If not my advice would be to order at least one size down for proper break in and long lasting comfort.

These kickers are made like iron, they're incredibly well crafted and the design is as functional for the real world as they are stylish - you can't go wrong here, these are indeed excellent boots. But again, please do yourself a favor and order a bit smaller than actual size.
on June 26, 2013
These boots are very well made, with strong stitching, great soles. They are very comfortable, good looking; but they are ENOURMOUS.

I wear a size 13. I have since I was maybe 15 years old. My old boots were 13, my tennis shoes are 13. I need like an 11 in these.

For starters, I'm a big guy. 6'3", 280lbs. Yet, the ankle area on these boots is so huge I shudder to think about who they think will fit into these monsters! Even with the strap tightened to it's tightest settings, I have well over an INCH AND A HALF gap in any direction around my ankle. Remember when you were a little kid and you tried on dads boots? That's how these feel. All around, they are very big. Bottom line; get a couple sizes smaller than you need. When buying online it's tough but I can't seem to find ANY resources on where to buy these boots locally. But, as other reviewers have said; get em SMALL! These things are ENOURMOUS!

Great boots. I strongly encourage you buy! But please, get a size or two smaller!
on October 21, 2014
I had quite a few problems with this boot.

To begin with, the toe is much too high to fit underneath the toe shifter. The heel is so thick that I can't even feel it when I use the heel shifter. Because the toe is so high, there is absolutely no room to move my foot on the foot board, and that's for a size 10 boot. If I had ordered any size larger, I feel that my foot would not have fit on the foot board at all.

The heel made it uncomfortable to walk in the boot at anything other than an extremely relaxed pace. I wore them once for a few hours when I went to school, and as I was walking briskly to my class, it felt completely uncomfortable. Another uncomfortable feature of this boot is the extremely wide leather top with no fabric or cushioning. This leads to a lot of chaffing on your calf, even with thick tube socks on.

To finish it off, I'm certain that the heel strap is useless and for decorative purpose only. You cannot really tighten it past it's default.

Considering it's advertised as a motorcycle boot, I give it 1 star. If you're looking for pros: they look nice, and have comfortable insoles.
on January 1, 2015
They were good quality but did not fit. I ordered the same size as his shoes and they were falling off of him. Had to return.