Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Milwaukee Motorcycle Clothing Company Men's Deluxe Engineer Motorcycle Boots (Size 11D)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 28, 2013
This was my 2nd boot purchase from MMC. Other than the sizing chart being so far off that I had to order a MMC size 9.5 for my size 11 foot, the boots were great. I really liked the style and comfort. After a few months though, the liner completely detached from one of the boots, making them unwearable. I contacted MMC because of their 1 year warranty and filled out the information they requested and included a copy of my receipt from Amazon. 2 days later, they asked for a photo of the problem, which I sent them. Over the next few weeks, I contacted MMC to see about returning the boots and the warranty. Once they received the photo though, MMC would not return any e-mails or contact me in any way. It was like they knew that they would have to replace the boots, so they just dissappeared. To Amazon's credit, once I contacted them, they took care of the problem immediately. Nice boots, but a terrible company! I will never do business with them again.

Update....... I have sent several e-mails to a couple of different addresses listed on the company website. I have never received any sort of response. This is a copy of my last e-mail.

"I just wanted to let you know that my opinion of your company is still so low that I go out of my way to tell everyone I know how bad it is. I got a refund from Amazon, so I am sure that you had it deducted from your sales and paid for my refund anyway. You have to be the one of the worst companies I have ever has the misfortune of dealing with."
on May 12, 2013
These are comfortable and look great. They may run a size larger than the average shoe size as I am a size 11 and these are just a bit bigger than most. If I had a chance to order again I would get a 10 1/2.
on June 4, 2015
Boots are very cool. I had been buying xelement for a few years and liked them well.. But they quit making the plain boot with no buckles.. Who wants to rip a seat or scratch the tank when mounting? I almost bought some with buckles but emailed them and no response so went looking and found these.. Thank goodness.. Love these boots.. Broke in after about 3 days of wearing them. Great fit. Ordered an 8 and it's an 8.. Better sole, heavy duty motorcycle boot.. Perfect. Love them. Price is right.. Thanks!! Oh. And boot knife fits perfect!!
on July 28, 2013
Fit great right out of box. No break in period needed although the more you wear them the more comfortable they get. Not real thrilled with the wear bars on the back of the boots but pant legs cover that issue. Quality leather boot.
on April 30, 2014
I have worn these boots for over a year now and still wearing them. There is only one thing I do not like about them. The toe is soft and where the shiftier rides it has created a dint that rubs on the toes. These would have been a five star if there were a little extra leather or steal toe.
on January 15, 2012
I was looking for a Good boot for motorcycle and play that didn't cost an arm and leg so I gave these a try and when they arrived, I was surprised. Fit was V-Good and construction looks like they'll last quite awhile, not like my other boots from CHINA that after limited wearing started to seperate at the sole. These boots will see some tough use and only time will tell how they hold up but for now, I think they'll survive the test of time.------ We'll see!
on January 15, 2016
I bought these boots for my boyfriend after purchasing a pair of milwaukee boots for myself and he loves his as much as I love mine! The fit is true to size and the craftsmanship is awesome! If you are looking for a sharp looking and comfortable riding boot, I highly recommend these.
on May 25, 2014
This a nice boot. Fairly comfortable. I needed to change boot inserts immediately, but that is due more to my feet then boot itself.
Would have liked a zipper on the boot for easy on/off. Over all, I have been able to walk in these boots all day without to much of a problem. This is a well crafted boot, and I would recommend this for riding motorcycles or horses.
on July 10, 2014
These look like they have ankle protection, plus they're called 'motorcycle boots.'

No on both accounts. There is no ankle protection, and they're quite clunky on the controls.
on March 16, 2014
I am unsure why but this boot tends to pull my socks down this is Very unusual I wear knee high UA and they do not slip down with any other of my boots! Otherwise the fit is good