Mimi the Sardine Coated Organic Cotton Splashmat, Blue Flora (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Splashmat by mimi the sardine
- Water-based acrylic-coated cotton fabric; made from organic cotton; machine wash and dry
- World-class swedish design is fun for young and old alike; high quality fabric is durable and perfect for all ages
- Blue flora design; coordinating placemats, lunchbugs, aprons, bibs and lunchsacks also available
- Manufactured in the San Francisco Bay area, USA; Splashmat measures 42" x 42"
Top Customer Reviews
I'm biased because my mom created Mimi the Sardine, but I've been using her products for over 20 years (she designed her first product, a bib, for me) and think that the fabric, which is ORGANIC (none of the sugarbooger stuff is), is super versatile and durable and cute.
It's on it's way back to Amazon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great little splat mat - bright colors, and nice fabric - would buy again. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five was due to the lack of finishing edge -... Read morePublished on February 23, 2012 by Anonymous
I really like the cute design of this mat, and for my purposes, it works well. I use it under a large bird cage as a floor protector. Read morePublished on June 6, 2010 by Gingerbread Cat
I bought both a splat mat from sugar booger and mimi the sardine. The splat mat from sugar booger is so much better. Read morePublished on March 15, 2010 by paolosmom
Love the mat, but the pattern makes it hard to see food that is dropped on it.For wiping up the messes get the sugarbooger splash mat, it's much thicker, and soother. Read morePublished on August 16, 2008 by Claire