Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on February 15, 2008
I've been taking various omega-3/fatty acid/fish oil supplements over the last couple of years which was why I was so shocked when I went to my doctor several months ago and she told me that my HDL's - the 'good' cholesterol - were VERY low. All I could do was exercise more and eat more fish.

I didn't.

I was a little nervous about getting my blood rechecked a couple of weeks ago given my failure to follow orders. The only change I had made was to switch to this supplement at the recommendation of a guy working at our local health food store.

While this is a little pricier than other supplements, in the long run it's actually cheaper because you're only taking one a day, instead of the dreaded 3/day. Who wants to take a handful of oil pills on top of your multivitamin and whatever other supplements you happen to be taking? Trust me, fewer is better, especially because it ups the chance that you'll actually take it.

Last week I got the results of my bloodwork. My HDL's actually SHOT UP. It was such a big jump that my doctor asked me what I had done differently. When I told her, she said, "Well, whatever supplements you're on, keep taking them." (And then she also suggested that I get back on the exercise regimen, which I have. Sort of.)

All things being equal, I have to attribute the change in my cholesterol to Mor-EPA. It was the only change to my diet between tests and it's why I'm recommending it to everyone I know.
on January 22, 2012
All I know is I was taking these capsules WAY BEFORE I bought them from Amazon; but I paid much more for them and decided to see if "A" sold them; I'm glad I checked my blood pressure is simply perfect and I give the honor and credit to Father God, a good diet and these fish oil caps. I am 77 years old with a BP that doctors always marvel at; it's a great feeling.

The company that makes this product is GARDEN OF LIFE --enought said : )
on August 10, 2012
I was hoping that, because they said orange flavored, they would be chewable. I have a really hard time swallowing pills, but all the normal gummy candy versions have a pathetically small amount of omega-3s. With these you can't even break the outer layer without some series biting, and then it tastes awful when you succeed. My fault for the mistake I suppose, but I'm writing this to let others know. Also, these pills are HUGE.

That said, these are great fish oil supplements for high amounts of omega-3s and a good ratio of EPA/DHA for mood enhancement, so if you can swallow them, I'd recommend them.
on January 6, 2014
My doctor recommended that I start taking fish oil for my migraines because it can help with inflammation. Combined with coq10, I can definitely tell a difference. My husband also takes this and can tell a big difference in his joints- his knees are less sore! Our cholesterol has improved, too.

The capsules are easy to take and, unlike others I tried, there is no fishy taste or the unsavory fish burps later on in the day :)

I particularly like this brand because of it's purity and sustainable fishing practices. Amazon offers the best price value and you can't beat getting it delivered each month through the subscribe and save program.
on September 22, 2015
I love this fish oil. I bought it because the capsule are made with fish gelatin and not pork or bovine gelatin which is really important to me. It's also once daily which is a bonus and it's completely affordable in my opinion. I've bought other fish oil that were $80 for a 1 months supply...that's a little expensive. These capsules have given me noticeably better skin completion and has helped with the redness of my skin. I have only had a couple of instances of burping after taking it, but the orange flavor subdues any sort of fish taste that is there which is great. This happened when I took them on an empty stomach. I've ordered these 3 times now and have never received any broken capsules either!!!!
on June 19, 2015
Very high quality fish oil product. I noticed great benefit while taking this for joint pain relief. My only issue with it is the citrus flavor that is added upsets my stomach a bit re: acid reflux. It doesn't bother my husband at all so if you don't have acid reflux you will likely tolerate them quite well.
on December 19, 2014
We have these on auto-ship because our whole family takes them and likes them. I love that the quality of omegas and the ratios are perfect for what I was looking for. We also can swallow them easily and have absolutely NO after burps. They are truly "take it and forget it" vitamins and that's exactly what our busy family needs!
on December 23, 2014
First tried this based on a recommendation from a rep at Whole Foods, so I trust it is a good quality product or they wouldn't carry it. It has a high concentration of omega 3 and very little omega 6 which is what I'm told is the goal. No fishy after taste. Price on Amazon is the best I've found. At Whole Foods the same bottle of 60 is $39.95.
on February 13, 2016
Several years ago, during winter, was having issues with skin cracking on my hands (and to a lesser degree lips), even after constantly slathering with moisturizer. After a friend recommended fish oil, tried this brand, and this MorEPA product. Within a month, the change was noticeable. While my skin was still dry, the cracking had stopped. A daily fish oil capsule is now part of my daily healthcare regimen, as well as that of the rest of the Happy Camper household. At various intervals, I have tried other brands that were cheaper, but well-regarded. But I kept coming back to this one as the others just didn't seem as effective (for me at least) as this one.
on March 1, 2016
Have used this product with confidence for years. Need to use it regularly....at least three months to observe mental and physical benefits. Given that it is produced in Northern Europe where consumer products quality controls are rigidly enforced, I trust that it is safer than most other similar products. No fishy or oily smell or taste. Easy to swallow, and you get two months supply at one gel cap a day. Capsule coating made from fish products, not animal skin or bones.