4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing
Published 16 months ago by G. Charles Steiner

I've used this every day for at least 4 weeks and I feel no different Being a psychology major I expected more Frankly
speaking I expected better results The brain aerobics have had very little affect on my alpha beta Delta & Theta brain waves
Published 21 days ago by Michael Doc Hines

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Mind Aerobics (Audio CD)
I don't know what mind aerobics is -- even after listening to this music many times, but one thing I can tell you: it is very soothing to listen to and relaxing, and it's the musical equivalent of creative visualization for the mind where you imagine yourself on a warm, sunny island and you feel safe and good about life, etcetera. I do like to listen to this music while I work as I do think it provides for greater focus and concentration. There's nothing distracting about this music except it's a bit repetitious.

There are three discs for your mental aerobic workout. The first two discs contain approximately 20 minutes each of music. The first disc contains the "basic workout" and the second disc contains the "super stress release." Both discs contain identical pieces of music but played or performed at faster, more intense pace on the second disc.

The third disc is a half-hour's worth of music and the instrumental music here is not identical to the previous two discs but does resemble. The third disc of music is entitled "Super Focus." It's this third disc that introduces the element of mystery here since I cannot verify that it actually does what the title claims.

You are supposed to listen to these discs only with headphones that will allow the slight variations of sound on each disc to register clearly on the brain. I've listened to the discs both with headphones and without. To me, the results are the same.

These discs do quiet the ravaged mind and/or soul and raise your level of tolerance and peace. I think they make good background sound for the purpose of meditation as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... psychology major I expected more Frankly speaking I expected better results The brain aerobics have had very little affect ., August 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great motivation for me!, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Mind Aerobics (Audio CD)
Arrived quickly and in excellent shape with no scratches despite not being new. I love all three but the Super Focus is my favorite. It has helped me increase my daily walking time and distance by allowing me to stay focused on the overall goal.

Mind Aerobics
Mind Aerobics by New You Enterprises (Audio CD - 1999)
Used & New from: $54.99