4.0 out of 5 stars Know Your Snakes.....
Ms. Sutton's story was an easy to read story that flowed nicely.
Brandon wanting to be around for his sons was good but the road he chose and the people he put in place were a thorn in his side.
Published on February 13, 2012 by L.Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT PART OF THE DEJA SERIES AS IT STATES
The book was a good read but had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the Deja series. I'm disappointed because that was the only reason I purchased this book. I kept on reading thinking that it would somehow tie into the Deja series but that never happened.
Published on May 18, 2012 by aisha

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT PART OF THE DEJA SERIES AS IT STATES, May 18, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Know Your Snakes....., February 13, 2012
This review is from: Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series) (Kindle Edition)
Ms. Sutton's story was an easy to read story that flowed nicely.
I enjoyed this read until the ending that seemed to be rushed and sudden. It felt like the writer was holding something back to put in Son of a Hustler,which I am more than certain will be a sequel.

3.90*

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series) (Kindle Edition)
Tajana has done it again! Just like the Déjà series, I could visualize what I was reading. Tajana is truly Blessed. I tried to make Mind of a Hustler stretch because I didn't want it to end but I couldn't do it. I kept reading and now I'm ready for Son of a Hustler and I'm ready for Déjà 5. Your books need to go to the next level! You are on a roll!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Street lit at its best, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series) (Kindle Edition)
Tajana has done it again!!! After reading the Deja series I had to keep current with this author and wow she just gets better and better. This book was AMAZING!!!!! It has everything you look for in street lit Drama, love, betrayal,twists and surprise endings it pulls you right in. I read this in 4 hrs with a 3year old running around I just couldn't put it down. Tajana has risen to one of my top five authors in a months time can't wait for her next book. Please DO NOT sleep on this author she is truly headed for great things.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deja series????, March 15, 2012
This review is from: Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series) (Kindle Edition)
I liked the book but I really thought it was going to be a continuation from the Deja books that had Deja in it. So I was a little thrown off by this. I'm sure it will eventual come together cuz the book was good.

3.0 out of 5 stars all books can't be 5 star!!, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series) (Kindle Edition)
Im going to put it like this. It wasnt a non interesting book to me, it just wasnt that 5 star that has me talking about a book forever. Do not get me wrong it was a good read it just wasn't a GREAT read. I am always going to be a true die hard fan of Tajana Sutton though and still love her work. And im also looking forward to in reading Son of a hustler.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT PART OF DEJA SERIES, April 18, 2013
Amazon Customer "teaguem2005" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series) (Kindle Edition)
I'm a little ticked off because this tale had absolutely, positively nothing to do with the Deja series. It was an ok read full of drama but I'm disappointed because it wasn't exactly what I had chosen.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series) (Kindle Edition)
The beginning of the book for me was pretty good, but it went downhill fast. It was just too much killing. It was like the wild, wild, west. I did finish it to see if it would get better, but I still didn't like it. Even the twist and turns didn't hold my interest,but I will try another book by the author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mind Of A Hustler, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series) (Kindle Edition)
Mind of a Hustle was a breath of fresh air from Tajana Sutton. Brandon's is a hustler trying to make it to the top of the game he has to decide if he wasn't to be a right hand to his best friend or go against him which will make him the competition, With lies, betrayal and murder his trust for other's will cost him, but he quickly learns there's no trust in the game. The Suspense, and Drama will keep you glue to the very end. Who will come out on TOP........MOAH

5.0 out of 5 stars Drama filled excitment!!!!!, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series) (Kindle Edition)
This was another banger by Mrs. Sutton...If your looking for drama, secrets, fine man, and a great read look no further.. Read this I promise you won't be disappointed..

Mind of a Hustler (Deja Series)
$0.99