1,071 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th Time's the Charm!
Published 9 months ago by Stephanie

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice until it broke
We had the drawer for about 8 weeks (maybe) and the handle broke. We didnt even use it everyday. I would pass on this one if I were you.
Published 17 months ago by Rina Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th Time's the Charm!, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Mind Reader "Anchor" Coffee Pod Storage Drawer for 36 Keurig K-Cup, 42 CBTL/Verismo Coffee Pods, Black (Kitchen)
I tried 3 other k-cup storage drawers before this one. The others just didn't hold the pods right. Whether it was insufficient height, or not enough width, or the tray not staying parallel to the floor, they just didn't work. THIS ONE WORKS. Is that so much to ask? The handles are screwed on, not glued like another review I read (perhaps they changed due to feedback?) and it's nice that there are three separate drawers so you don't have to pull open a whole tray. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the Nespresso Ordered!, December 30, 2012
I wanted something that was more convenient for my Nespresso pods' storage - having the boxes stacked up was a non-option. I like Nespresso's wooden box, but it just isn't practical and the place I have my machine set up is already pretty loaded up with kitchen gadgets, so I didn't want an organizer that would require a space of it's own. Viola - enter this product! It sits about 2" on each side farther out than the Nespresso machine itself (I have the Pixie model) and looks outstanding. Very sturdy build and the drawer opens smoothly. Also, this is plastic (just in case anyone is wondering) but it really does look sharp - I'm very pleased with the appearance! It can also hold more than the 50 capsules it advertises if you alternate the pods with every other one being upside down - this somewhat increases your storage capacity without at all impacting it's ability to open and close smoothly.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice looking unit to hold your pods without being the center of attention. This is a great find and I'm sure you'll be delighted with it, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 3, 2013
I like that my Keurig sits on top of it and the coffee pods are handy but out of sight. Drawers work well. Very satisfied with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory, October 22, 2012
Finally a great looking drawer to put under my Keurig coffee machine. I
just got this and I love it already. I way recommend this bad boy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice until it broke, March 25, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened?, February 3, 2014
I gave one of these to my husband for Christmas. Then I ordered two more for my relatives. The first one is wonderful. The second two were made of much thinner plastic and the drawers did not slide as easily and got caught on each other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 30, 2013
Sarah Anderson "Sarah Scaling" (Colorado Springs, Co United States) - See all my reviews
This fits perfectly on my counter and holds everything I need it to hold. It also fits tea bags as well, which I love because I don't want to pay for Tea cups when the machine pours hot water right into the cup.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very functional, December 16, 2012
Works great under the Nespresso machine, sleek and compact. I don't have a lot of counter space so this is perfect in a compact space.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but not strong enough., January 5, 2013
Obviously, this is a good idea but this product needs two things. 1) Vertical strength. My Latt. Plus is heavy enough that it makes the otherwise nice sliding drawer stick and hard to pull out. I'll get used to it although I'm considering building my own little stand out of coat hangers or something to hold the coffee maker a 1/4" above the tray as silly as that sounds. 2) felt lining in each row. The capsules slide. When a row is half empty, the little capsules slide around when you open the drawer. Again, I'll get used to it although I know already I'm going to Walmart or a fabric store to buy some felt material to glue to the bottom of each row.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Solution, December 14, 2012
This drawer is the perfect solution to store the Kcups. My husband and I like different roast so I gave him the middle drawer and I use the other two. One for my light roast and flavored coffees and the third one for cocoa, teas and varieties for guests. The look is "built-in" space saver. The drawers glide easily. The only improvement I would make would be to have the drawers deep enough to store double. which would work for me since I have enough counter space without overhead cabinets. Very pleased with this purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies