1,777 Reviews
 (1,277)

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th Time's the Charm!
Published 14 months ago by Stephanie

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice until it broke
We had the drawer for about 8 weeks (maybe) and the handle broke. We didnt even use it everyday. I would pass on this one if I were you.
Published 22 months ago by Rina Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th Time's the Charm!, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Mind Reader "Anchor" Coffee Pod Storage Drawer for 36 Keurig K-Cup, 42 CBTL/Verismo Coffee Pods, Black (Kitchen)
I tried 3 other k-cup storage drawers before this one. The others just didn't hold the pods right. Whether it was insufficient height, or not enough width, or the tray not staying parallel to the floor, they just didn't work. THIS ONE WORKS. Is that so much to ask? The handles are screwed on, not glued like another review I read (perhaps they changed due to feedback?) and it's nice that there are three separate drawers so you don't have to pull open a whole tray. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the Nespresso Ordered!, December 30, 2012
I wanted something that was more convenient for my Nespresso pods' storage - having the boxes stacked up was a non-option. I like Nespresso's wooden box, but it just isn't practical and the place I have my machine set up is already pretty loaded up with kitchen gadgets, so I didn't want an organizer that would require a space of it's own. Viola - enter this product! It sits about 2" on each side farther out than the Nespresso machine itself (I have the Pixie model) and looks outstanding. Very sturdy build and the drawer opens smoothly. Also, this is plastic (just in case anyone is wondering) but it really does look sharp - I'm very pleased with the appearance! It can also hold more than the 50 capsules it advertises if you alternate the pods with every other one being upside down - this somewhat increases your storage capacity without at all impacting it's ability to open and close smoothly.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice looking unit to hold your pods without being the center of attention. This is a great find and I'm sure you'll be delighted with it, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 3, 2013
I like that my Keurig sits on top of it and the coffee pods are handy but out of sight. Drawers work well. Very satisfied with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, June 12, 2014
I love this storage item! It works perfect on my coffee island and helps keep the coffee pods organized. I worry about it breaking because it is made of plastic, but I have had this for 6 months now and it is still working perfect - and that is with daily use, multiple times a day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory, October 22, 2012
Finally a great looking drawer to put under my Keurig coffee machine. I
just got this and I love it already. I way recommend this bad boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 30, 2013
Sarah Anderson "Sarah Scaling" (Colorado Springs, Co United States) - See all my reviews
This fits perfectly on my counter and holds everything I need it to hold. It also fits tea bags as well, which I love because I don't want to pay for Tea cups when the machine pours hot water right into the cup.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice until it broke, March 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Storage Solution for Nespresso Pods and the Lattissima Plus, March 30, 2013
The Mind Reader Anchor Pod Storage Drawer is the ideal solution to my dilemma of where to store Nespresso pods in a convenient place, but out of the way. It fits perfectly under my Lattissima Plus espresso maker, and stores 50 Nespresso pods. The unit is made of black plastic, but looks and feels very sturdy. The drawer slides easily open and closed with the Lattissima Plus sitting on top. Because the Nespresso version of the drawer is only two inches high, there is plenty of room between the top of the coffee maker and the kitchen cabinet when sitting on top of the Mind Reader. Check out the customer images for my photo of the unit set up with the Lattissima Plus. Since they have different models available, be sure to select the correct option for your particular coffee maker and pods. I'd prefer the Logo to be less conspicuous on the front drawer, but other than that, I'm very happy with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and addition, September 27, 2013
I decided to go with this instead of the carousel type holder, I am glad I did, this is so perfect, and not only does it go with the decor of my kitchen, it also holds double if you stack the vue cups, so you actually get double the space, very nicely made, high quality and I would highly recommend this to anyone that needs a pod storage unit.

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened?, February 3, 2014
I gave one of these to my husband for Christmas. Then I ordered two more for my relatives. The first one is wonderful. The second two were made of much thinner plastic and the drawers did not slide as easily and got caught on each other.