Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Style Name: For K-Cup, CBTL, Verismo, Dolce Gusto|Color: Black|Change

on June 12, 2014
I love this storage item! It works perfect on my coffee island and helps keep the coffee pods organized. I worry about it breaking because it is made of plastic, but I have had this for 6 months now and it is still working perfect - and that is with daily use, multiple times a day!
review image
88 comments|218 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2013
I tried 3 other k-cup storage drawers before this one. The others just didn't hold the pods right. Whether it was insufficient height, or not enough width, or the tray not staying parallel to the floor, they just didn't work. THIS ONE WORKS. Is that so much to ask? The handles are screwed on, not glued like another review I read (perhaps they changed due to feedback?) and it's nice that there are three separate drawers so you don't have to pull open a whole tray. Love it!
33 comments|227 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2014
I bought the metal version 6 months ago on Amazon: "DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods"

When I saw this one with separate drawers, I decided to buy it because in order to open the single metal framed drawer I have to move everything away from the front of the coffee maker just to pull open the single drawer to get a couple K-cups out. This one arrived quickly and in good condition. It's slightly smaller than the metal one but holds our Platinum brewer nicely. I also didn't notice what an eyesore the metal one was until I compared the two side-by-side and this one looks much better with the cups covered in a sleek, black designed stand than having them showing from the sides and front of the metal version.

This is completely plastic except the handles, so on the down-side it won't last as long as the metal version and I have to snap the drawers shut a lot of the time - but again, it looks a lot better and it's convenient to be able to open a drawer and get cups out without having to move everything away from the front of the machine. Also, I do think the plastic top will be easier to clean than the felt-like top on the metal version. The plastic top is slightly textured and the black color matches our machine trim so it looks nice. I've put my metal version under my Tassimo machine in a far corner of our kitchen to see if it might still work if less visible (and it fits that machine too), while this one is front and center for every day use.
review image review image
11 comment|112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
I wanted something that was more convenient for my Nespresso pods' storage - having the boxes stacked up was a non-option. I like Nespresso's wooden box, but it just isn't practical and the place I have my machine set up is already pretty loaded up with kitchen gadgets, so I didn't want an organizer that would require a space of it's own. Viola - enter this product! It sits about 2" on each side farther out than the Nespresso machine itself (I have the Pixie model) and looks outstanding. Very sturdy build and the drawer opens smoothly. Also, this is plastic (just in case anyone is wondering) but it really does look sharp - I'm very pleased with the appearance! It can also hold more than the 50 capsules it advertises if you alternate the pods with every other one being upside down - this somewhat increases your storage capacity without at all impacting it's ability to open and close smoothly.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice looking unit to hold your pods without being the center of attention. This is a great find and I'm sure you'll be delighted with it, too!
44 comments|206 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2014
After reading many reviews of other metal/mesh style pod holders and there were many concerns of quality, I chose this model/brand. It's made of a sturdy black plastic with a light grained top surface and a chromed plastic pull loop.
Gave this as a gift for my S.O. and she loves it. It holds 50 pods easily (10 per row) and can hold more if you get creative, over lapping the rims will accept 11 pods per row or alternating the pods up and down will accept 12 per row. It can store the Nesspresso Innisia bundle: the Aeroccino Plus milk frother and espresso maker on top and has no issues with supporting the two devices or the opening of the slide drawer; very smooth and elegant. Easy to keep clean and ergonomically pleasant/attractive to look at. A perfect for us pairing and the comments from family and friends has been very favorable. We bought a large selection of pods online (200) @ (.65 ea), thru Nesspresso with free shipping, so we can taste all the flavors and intensitys they offer. Too many third party resellers charging exhorbitant prices, so we just cut to the chase and went direct to the source. We store the remaining 10 count boxes in the cabinet above and it keeps the counter less cluttered.
We still have the regular coffee maker and the toaster oven surrounding the esspresso bundle on the counter too. I have pix to share and the way the drawer can be stocked for the normal 50 count or 60 ct. We're happy, you will be too. Enjoy!
review image review image review image
22 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
I like that my Keurig sits on top of it and the coffee pods are handy but out of sight. Drawers work well. Very satisfied with the product.
on December 30, 2013
This fits perfectly on my counter and holds everything I need it to hold. It also fits tea bags as well, which I love because I don't want to pay for Tea cups when the machine pours hot water right into the cup.
22 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2013
The Mind Reader Anchor Pod Storage Drawer is the ideal solution to my dilemma of where to store Nespresso pods in a convenient place, but out of the way. It fits perfectly under my Lattissima Plus espresso maker, and stores 50 Nespresso pods. The unit is made of black plastic, but looks and feels very sturdy. The drawer slides easily open and closed with the Lattissima Plus sitting on top. Because the Nespresso version of the drawer is only two inches high, there is plenty of room between the top of the coffee maker and the kitchen cabinet when sitting on top of the Mind Reader. Check out the customer images for my photo of the unit set up with the Lattissima Plus. Since they have different models available, be sure to select the correct option for your particular coffee maker and pods. I'd prefer the Logo to be less conspicuous on the front drawer, but other than that, I'm very happy with this product!
on December 9, 2014
I received the red version for my birthday and absolutely loved it!! the plastic is very sturdy and looks very stylish with my red keurig coffee maker!!
on March 2, 2013
Before buying this I desperately wanted to know if it would fit under my massive machine. It basically does. While the drawer dimensions are nearly equal to the dimensions of the base of my Citzi & Milk, because the top of the drawer is beveled it makes the machine sort of overhang the sides a bit.

It's not the greatest look in the world, I'd say the drawer maybe wasn't designed for this size machine. But it does work.

I'm a little concerned the machine will be too heavy and warp the drawer. I'll post back if this turns out to be the case. It's a great solution for the pods.

Pretty happy with the seller, shipping wasn't super speedy but otherwise everything went very well.
review image review image