Mind of Mencia 4 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Mind of Mencia 101 Carlos investigates racist road signs and enlists Peter Boyle to read his hate mail.
2. Mind of Mencia 102 Carlos uncovers the world of "Desperate Gardeners" and destroys all of your useless, outdated technology with the help of "mini-Gallagher."
3. Mind of Mencia 103 Carlos "Outs the Beaner," discovers the last white dude left in the barrio and serves up justice to stupid people as "Judge Carlos."
4. Mind of Mencia 104 Carlos becomes a "Cultural Explorer," takes a comedic look at the gay community of West Hollywood, CA, and later unveils his new designer clothing line, "Sean Juan."
5. Mind of Mencia 105 Carlos announces his Supreme Court picks, teaches kids about real life as "Carlos the Dinosaur" and poses the question "Why Aren't you Working" to a bunch of deadbeats. Special guest star Cheech Marin.
6. Mind of Mencia 106 This week Carlos tackles the delicate subject of the "N word" with rapper Method Man and then busts out his film theory skills in "Mencia's Real Reviews."
7. Mind of Mencia 107 Carlos and special guest Gene Simmons hit the streets to try and find out, once and for all, "What Women Want." Also, Carlos redefines the meaning of Christmas and Easter with "Mencia's Holiday Parade."
8. Mind of Mencia 108 Carlos takes to the streets to encourage people to say whatever is on their minds; then, back in the studio, he honors real-life idiots with the "Dee Dee Dee Awards".
9. Mind of Mencia 109 Carlos unveils his Dr. Doolittle gifts as a "Pet Psychic" and also "helps" new couples get real with "The Newly Met Game."
10. Mind of Mencia 110 Carlos demonstrates how Renaissance life in the 16th century is oddly similar to life in the 21st. Back in the modern day, Carlos challenges the Covingtons of "Biker Build Off" to see who can create the best "beaner" bike.
11. Mind of Mencia 111 Carlos demonstrates his own take on Mariachi music, has a strange encounter with Ron Jeremy in a men's room, and hits the streets with people of all races and ethnic backgrounds to "Ask Whitey" what they're thinking! Special guest stars Ron Jeremy and Justin…
12. Mind of Mencia 112 Carlos finds out what people will do to pay less for their gas and answers soul-searching questions as the very wise "Confucius Carlos," while his brother Joseph introduces his new line of "Joseph Mencia's Wetback English" DVDs.
13. Mind of Mencia 113 The ghost of Johnny Cochrane, Carlos's brother Joseph and President Bush join Carlos for a look back at the first season of his show in this 'Best Of' episode.
|Starring||Carlos Mencia, Brad Williams|
|Supporting actors||Norma Michaels, Karen McClain, Max Amini, Thomas Colby, Hector Atreyu Ruiz, Benedetto Sorrentino, Mike Kimmel, Darin Toonder, Randall Bosley, Stuart Rigby, Pej Vahdat, Charlene Amoia, J.T. Jackson, Vince Allen, Tia Barr, Peter Boyle, Alex Meneses, Mario Orozco|
|Producers||Jacob Cohen-Holmes, Jennifer Emil, F. Carl Hansen, Kelly D. Hommon, Alexis Loughran, Alexis Ramer, Andy Wu|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Was so confused and disappointed when his show was no longer on. I was like "this show is a big hit! What happened?". So I'm glad to own the complete series on dvd.Published 1 month ago by Carpentersfan
Very funny be care not to eat while watching you could choke dee dee dee.Published 1 month ago by edward j martinez
This is one of the funniest television shows I seen. He pulls no punches when talking about any group. The topics are political but brought up in a factual, yet humorous, way.Published 2 months ago by Wilbert Smith
Terrible. I can't stand his stand up. It's the same jokes over and over... dee de dee. With rip off jokes. I would give it a poorer review if I could.Published 2 months ago by john
I got this one for Christmas. A lot of fun, and some great moments with special guests. Worth the money.Published 16 months ago by tomato
Great addition for any Mencia fanatic. Mainstream comedy that takes parts of his stand-up comedy routines and incorporates them with new material.Published 17 months ago by Charles Elizaldi
Funny stuff if you don't get offended easily. If you do, you will hate this comedy. He makes fun of everyone to include himself.Published on May 26, 2013 by J. Guilfoyle
The Latino Dave Chappelle. Hilarious. Watch it. Love it. Be a part of laughing at the most retarded thing in the human psyche: racism.Published on May 6, 2013 by blaze9169