Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 1, 2007
carlos mencia is one of the funniest comedians out there today. i love all 3 season, they just get funnier and funnier. i love the episode with amaury nolasco, as a huge fan of prison break, i enjoyed seeing one of the big stars from that show doing something like this! this is a definite must have for those that are fans of carlos mencia!
on April 18, 2013
Carlos Mencia is one of the best comedians I know of. He is not afraid to tackle the most controversial topics and he always does it with great grace and a wonderful sense of humor. He tells it like it is and does not beat around the bush, he goes straight to the point and does not seem to care if he is going to offend anyone. In fact he knows he is going to offend someone with just about everything he has to say. It is good to hear these subjects addressed openly and without reservation. I give all of Carlos' work four thumbs up!
on October 23, 2007
Keep's you laughing. Never a dull moment. Enjoyed season 1&2! The skits are great and the humor is off the wall.
on July 11, 2013
It seems like most people dislike Carlos Mencia but I do like him very much.Most of his skits/jokes are based on colors/stereotypes, but I enjoy alot. Give it a try if you like a comedian who is not scared to offend someone .
on December 27, 2013
I appreciate all of Mencia's work. Laugh out loud funny while teaching us lessons about nearly every aspect of our culture and lives in the U.S., from the direct experience of the Mexican-American community.
on August 25, 2008
This man is craaazy! He is just hilarious! I've watched his first three seasons on DVD now and love it. He really says what's on his mind and pulls no punches! He is hysterical. The only bad thing is we have to wait until November to get the fourth season. If the Chapple series is so good, then why was that canceled? And by the way he is half Mexican!
on February 15, 2008
Season 3 is "more of the same" from mind of mencia.

Thats good and bad: If your already a fan of the show, you'll probably still enjoy this. But if the past seasons weren't enough to hook you into watching it, there's nothing break through here that will grab your attention and convert you into being a fan.

I enjoyed it; but I'm hoping his future seasons expand some of his themes. You see the same ethnic jokes too many times and they aren't quite as gut busting funny as they used to be when repeated.
on September 28, 2007
As a person that actually watched the entire season I found it entertaining. If you are just here to flame Carlos Mencia for "stealing jokes" or "He's not really Mexican" save your energy. This section is for reviews of Season 3 of the Mind of Mencia. Besides the clip show that were ran, the season was good. Seasons 1 & 2 were better, but it still ranks high in my book. The bit with Carlos and P.O.D. Beanerman was hilarious. 4 1/2 stars. Haters go ahead and flame away.
on October 21, 2011
My wife was a hugh fan of Carlos Mencia for the longest time, so I decided to surprise her one X-mas, I can safely say I'm a huge fan of Mr. Mencia now as well.
on March 12, 2013
It's Mencia at his best, being an equal opportunity offender lol. This guy is hilarious the things he say be the truth in a comical way.