Mind of Mencia 4 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Mind of Mencia 401 Carlos attacks political correctness when he plays a cop with Alzheimer's.
2. Mind of Mencia 402 Carlos "Bitch Smacks" Prius Drivers and proposes a unique service for celebrities who abuse drugs.
3. Mind of Mencia 403 Carlos pays tribute to a small town gay guy. Then he tries to find out what makes women happy.
4. Mind of Mencia 404 Old people and teenagers battle over who had it harder as kids.
5. Mind of Mencia 405 Carlos hits the street to find out what people would do if they were President.
6. Mind of Mencia 406 Carlos gives the low down on gay weddings. Then hear his take on Emo music, a type of hardcore punk. Guest starring Cheech Marin.
7. Mind of Mencia 407 Carlos and comedian Robert Schimmel hit the streets to explore Jewish culture, then hear what Carlos loves most about America.
8. Mind of Mencia 408 Carlos gets a time machine and travels to the past to help family, politicians and celebrities. Later, Carlos tackles the topic of "white guilt."
9. Mind of Mencia 409 Carlos reads hate mail, then hits the street to see if people will "smack talk" the dead.
10. Mind of Mencia 410 A team of handicapped superheroes fight crime.
|Director||Danny J. Boyle|
|Starring||Tia Barr, Judy Dinella|
|Supporting actors||G. Lane Hillman, Jack Salvatore Jr., Stuart Phoenix Wong, Diane Yang, Americus Abesamis, Jessica Irvine|
|Producers||Allison Dykstra, Mike Gibbons, Jeremy Guzowski, Brian Hartt, Lee Kernis, Chris McGuire, Carlos Mencia, Robert Morton, Krysia Plonka, Mary Eileen Prise, Brian Rubenstein, Jennifer Ryan, Craig Wyrick-Solari|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great series, but the product was labeled as 'Like New' when I purchased this item. I received it and discovered Disc 1 was loose in the box. Read morePublished on December 13, 2011 by -.-
I wouldnt know how great this video is. i ordered it 9/13/09 and its now 10/15/09 and i still havent recieved my murchandise. i paid in full. where is my stuff DAMN IT!!!! Read morePublished on October 14, 2009 by Joshua Galvan