- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Mindware Square Up
|Price:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- It's A Tremendously Fun, Fast And Exciting Two-Player Visual Thinking Game
- It Will Have Your Fingers And Brain Moving Simultaneously
- Strengthens Logic, Focus, Visual-Thinking And Problem Solving Skills
- Easy To Learn, Yet Challenging Game That Will Leave All Ages Addicted
- Each Game Board Is About 8" Square
- It's a tremendously fun, fast and exciting two-player visual thinking game.
- It will have your fingers and brain moving simultaneously.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
So, the point is that the challenge is not there for adults (but it is really a child's game) so be prepared to take your time while playing.
The game is well made, colorful and durable.
We also do pattern play and other harder puzzles that are suggested in the directions.
I have to add that after its initial thrill, it is not a game my son has gone back to a lot.
Altogether it's a nice idea, but as a perfectionist, it also leaves me a bit unsatisfied that you only match up the inner nine color pieces, not the whole tray. That would take longer and would be a bigger challenge, but feasible. The game could have pattern cards where both players need to complete the same pattern with all tiles. Just an idea...
The game is excellent for planning, spatial and problem-solving skills and seems durable enough. My only concern is that the tiles are not "locked" into the trays, so they could fall out if it were to fall & the cover open, but that has not happened yet. The game is great because my daughter can play against someone or simply play by herself.
Glad I made this purchase & I would recommend it to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My niece had this game and my daughters loved it, so we bought them this for Christmas. Two playing boards come in the box and so only two people can play at a time. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Heather M Lyons
Great fun for two. Elementary aged players to adults. Challenging and can be frustrating! Teaches concentration and is a game that can be challenging every time played with no way... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Harry
Kids LOVE this game, parents too! Challenges the younger ones and entertains all ages. I love that this can be played anywhere (no electronics, hooray!) even on long car trips.Published 10 days ago by Meredith B.
Love the game but the stickers on the tiny little cubes that are used in the shakers were not sticking... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Jaele
This is a very fun and addicting game for all ages. I highly recommend this game for anyone:)Published 23 days ago by Jennette Dowler
This is a fun game. It's like those slide puzzles when you were a kid, but on crack! My kids ages 7 and 10 love this game! Only downfall are that the peices can fall out. Read morePublished 26 days ago by JoNeal Hansen
My nephew loves this game and i must say its a pretty addictive game i play all the time with my nephewPublished 26 days ago by Jeanine