5.0 out of 5 stars Skippity Brings Checkers To a New Level
The following review of Skippity was written by Ethan, one of my 4th graders. Skippity is a game we have in our classroom and have used it during both indoor recess and as a logic game. Here is Ethan's Review:

Skippity is a sweet game with rules that are really easy to understand. This game would probably be a really good pick for a family game night...
Published on April 6, 2011 by G. Sims

3.0 out of 5 stars no clear winner
Skippity is a fast paced game, easy to learn. The disappointment was that there is no clear winner. Everyone comes out even whether you are playing with 2, 3 or 4 players. Great for kids who never are disapponted in the outcome.
Published 20 months ago by Robin L. Dresser

5.0 out of 5 stars Skippity Brings Checkers To a New Level, April 6, 2011
G. Sims "Husker" (Nebraska, Home of the Huskers) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)

Skippity is played a lot like checkers. You put five different colors of chips on the board (called skippers) - there are 100 all together. Players leave four open spots in the middle of the board. Once you get one of every color, you have a set.

The person who has the most sets at the end of the game, wins!

Skippity is a very well made game, but it takes about three to four minutes to set it up. It is really challenging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas Present ever!, January 13, 2011
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)
I got this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas. She's been playing it with my 10 year old and loving it. It's fun for me to play with them as well. Same concept as checker. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Checkers, October 24, 2011
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)
This game is similar to checkers. However, it is up to you to keep track of what colors you have in your piles and continue to obtain them off the board before your opposition does. My eight year old loves this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for kids and adults, January 16, 2013
joe c ellis (scottsdale, az United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)
Unlike most kid games this is fun for adults too, and easy for kids to understand. Have played it with all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favorite!, December 11, 2012
M Davis (Chesterfield, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)
Fun for the whole fam, parents plus 7 & 10 yr boys. 4 yr old teams up with a parent and "helps" stack their pieces, which requires extra patience from the parent, but makes her feel part of things. Excellent game, perfect length. Our fav family game. We have bought this many times to give as gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite game ever, April 14, 2012
JH (illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)
Easy to play. Play it with my 6 and 8 year olds. They love it, I love it. Use as little or as much strategy as you want so it is fun for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars skippity, March 13, 2012
Mary B Whalen (Kealakekua, Hawaii United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)
This was a Christmas present and the whole family loves it, from my 8-year-old to the adults. It's fun and fairly fast moving.

5.0 out of 5 stars SKIPPTY, March 11, 2012
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)
This is a great game for kids of all ages. I play with my grandsons who are 6 & 8.

They have played checkers with me. But they have not matured to the level of understanding the strategy of winning checkers. This game is more fun and they grasped the winning strategy after a few games.

GREAT FUN FOR EVERYONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific game, January 5, 2012
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)
My granddaughters loved this game, and so did my two adult daughters. It was fun, and it also was interesting. Making it possible to play different style games with it. I intend to buy this game again for my granddaughter who will turn 8 in Feb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun, December 28, 2011
Sonja Barrera (West Babylon, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MindWare Skippity (Toy)
Played with this last night and the whole family had fun. Even the 13 year old wanted to join in for the second game.

MindWare Skippity