Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skippity Board Game
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 6, 2011
The following review of Skippity was written by Ethan, one of my 4th graders. Skippity is a game we have in our classroom and have used it during both indoor recess and as a logic game. Here is Ethan's Review:

Skippity is a sweet game with rules that are really easy to understand. This game would probably be a really good pick for a family game night.

Skippity is played a lot like checkers. You put five different colors of chips on the board (called skippers) - there are 100 all together. Players leave four open spots in the middle of the board. Once you get one of every color, you have a set.

The person who has the most sets at the end of the game, wins!

Skippity is a very well made game, but it takes about three to four minutes to set it up. It is really challenging.
on January 13, 2011
I got this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas. She's been playing it with my 10 year old and loving it. It's fun for me to play with them as well. Same concept as checker. Highly recommend.
on October 24, 2011
This game is similar to checkers. However, it is up to you to keep track of what colors you have in your piles and continue to obtain them off the board before your opposition does. My eight year old loves this game.
on April 14, 2012
Easy to play. Play it with my 6 and 8 year olds. They love it, I love it. Use as little or as much strategy as you want so it is fun for all ages.
on August 29, 2014
I have since bought several more for gifts. Great game to enjoy with kids and adults alike. Simple directions, EASY and quick to learn, and has a totally different set up. Played with checkers, and jumps, but very new and different. I LOVE games, and this one is FUN and unique, criteria I look for. So far everyone who played a game wanted to play a lot more, and there have been a lot of kids and adults here off and on all summer. And I often got to play with them.
on January 5, 2012
My granddaughters loved this game, and so did my two adult daughters. It was fun, and it also was interesting. Making it possible to play different style games with it. I intend to buy this game again for my granddaughter who will turn 8 in Feb.
on January 16, 2013
Unlike most kid games this is fun for adults too, and easy for kids to understand. Have played it with all ages!
on August 12, 2014
I love that it's not about who has the most checkers, but about who has the most of each color of checkers. Set collection is more important than just picking up the most checkers or the most of a certain color. There's just enough of an idea there to make it really interesting plus, there's always going to be a different board setup so that allows for strategies to change each game.
on March 13, 2012
This was a Christmas present and the whole family loves it, from my 8-year-old to the adults. It's fun and fairly fast moving.
on December 26, 2015
I played this with my 5 and 8 year old sons. My 8 year old was catching on to the "strategy" that you can use to prevent your opponent from winning and trying to get the colors he needed. The 5 year old was just randomly jumping and kept calling it "checkers". It's a good game - not sure my 5 yo will want to play it much, but I can see my 8 yo asking to play again.