Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 15, 2013
Creative for beginners because they can use fine motor skills to imagine and design on their own. Will be fun as the child grows and can match the pattern cards. An activity children of various ages can play together. Recommended for the clasroom and for Sunday School activity centers.
on December 22, 2012
We love imaginets so this was a welcome addition to my daughter's set. There are plenty of new puzzles to keep her busy. I recommend it.
on October 30, 2013
I am an occupational therapist in a school system and I use this with my students - they love it and often ask if they can play - i purchased this to make the original imaginets more exciting and challenging
on October 16, 2015
This is a great way to expand your Imaginets. I only wish I had found/bought them sooner. My kids love(d) their imaginets but are slowly losing interest as they get older. I also added them to a larger board so they had more space for freeplay as well. My 6 yo daughter is still enjoying them but my 9yo who I had bought the set originally for several years ago and he LOVED it.

If I could make one adjustment to the Imaginets as a whole it would be that they come with a hole in the corner for putting a ring through to keep up with the cards! I kept intending to do it myself and never could get around to it and know my OCD would make me crazy if I messed them up LOL.

Seriously Imaginets, do a hole punch and a ring! parents will LOVE you! Or perhaps even a magnetic cardbox??? :)
on November 20, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a 3 year old and the mom called me to ask where i got it because she had to buy one for each of her other 2 kids because they were fighting over it and a bonus it's educaitonal!
on September 12, 2013
I purchased this to go along with MindWare Imaginets (in the wooden box). This is so much more than it looks. It holds my 2 year old granddaughter's attention and inspires her imagination. Great toy.
on October 14, 2014
My child has special needs, and I saw these toys on a website for children with special needs. And my son absolutely love the whole set. This is only one set, but there are many more. My son spends countless minutes playing with this
on July 8, 2013
The primary set is super but limited because of the number of magnets that come with it. This expansion set is just the answer. My only complaint is that some of the colors are too close to colors in the primary set which is confusing to young eyes. ie the red and pink are very close in colors.
on February 3, 2013
My nephews really enjoy Imaginets, they play all the time. Because they are both bright it adds more to their learning experiences. I will buy more!
on August 18, 2013
We ordered the expansion pack and it was missing some pieces. It was quite aggravating to say the least,but at the time I didn't have the time or energy to fool with returning it. Great tool when all the pieces are there.