5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Mindware Qwirkle (Toy)
My six year old granddaughter can grasp it and we all enjoy playing it together. Can be played and enjoyed at different levels (i.e. with or without defensive measures).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Mindware Qwirkle (Toy)
We love Qwirkle and play it often as our family game. Have also used it for game night with friends.
We own it and have bought it for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game, June 6, 2014
This review is from: Mindware Qwirkle (Toy)
I bought it for myself and my mother. My mom plays it all the time with both friends and buy herself. She says it's one of the best presents she's gotten.

I've played it with only one other person, and it was still challenging and fun.

I would definitely recommend it. In fact I wish there was an app for this on my phone. I would play it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Qwirkle, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Mindware Qwirkle (Toy)
Played at a friends house first time and loved it! Works your brain and is fun at the same time. Would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Red-Green Colorblind? Think twice about this game..., January 12, 2012
Qwirkle is a fun game, and very easy for my 6-year-old grandson to grasp the basics. However, I immediately had a problem because I am red-green colorblind, as is a fair percentage of the male population. The colors chosen for the Qwirkle tiles include blue and purple, which are hard for me to distinguish. There are also green, red, and orange tiles, all in very muted tones, which look very similar to one another for those of us who are red-green color blind. I would suggest that Mindware consider using brighter tones to make the color choices more distinctive. I play other color-oriented games using green, red, orange, and blue game pieces, and I do not have trouble distinguishing the bright colors. I think Mindware has unfortunately chosen very muted hues of those colors, making the differences too subtle for some of us to discern. (Note: Purple vs. blue is always difficult for me, so I would avoid one or the other color in the same game.) We have decided to paint white dots on some of the pieces in order to distinguish one from another: purple pieces have one dot to distinguish them from blue (no dots). Green pieces have one dot and orange pieces have two dots, to distinguish them from each other and from red pieces (no dots). Yellow is no problem!! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 16, 2014
This review is from: Mindware Qwirkle (Toy)
Very nice my 7 year old daughter loves it .

5.0 out of 5 stars fun game, August 5, 2014