- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "MindWare - Q-Ba-Maze 2.0 Big Box” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 28% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.44 shipping
+ Free Shipping
MindWare - Q-Ba-Maze 2.0 Big Box
|Price:||$32.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.04 (18%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- WELL DESIGNED CONTRAPTIONS: Unlike other Rube-Goldberg or marble run type toys, our Q-Ba-Maze Big Box employs snugly fitting, non-warped pieces that don't have breaks or skips, meaning the ball will never move unpredictably or careen off. Guaranteed to entertain rather than frustrate!
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Our Q-Ba-Maze Big Box is a fantastic playset for teaching children to embrace their creativity and design engineering marvels. With 72 cubes consisting of 3 different designs to be used as scaffolding, ramps, paths, and much more, this playset is perfect for any young builder looking to improve hand-eye coordination, problem solving with basic physics, and planning skills. In no time at all you'll have a skilled architect on your hands!
- NO HASSLE: With no glue or connectors needed, our Q-Ba-Maze Big Box set is ready to play right out of the box. Forget the hassle of having to round up a laundry list of non-included tools and components. Simply unpack and build!
- FOR ADULTS: The Q-Ba-Maze Big Box isn't designed purely for children. Educational and entertaining for older individuals as well, our Q-Ba-Maze Big Box challenges even the most honed mind to make complex engineering marvels. Great for keeping your mind sharp, limber, and most importantly, interested!
- INCLUDES: Package includes (72) cubes, including (36) single exit cubes, (18) double exit cubes, and (18) bottom exit cubes, (20) steel marbles, and (1) design ideas booklet.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
I have one suggestion that would bump this product up to 5 stars in my opinion, and that's to create bases to collect the marbles once they go through a maze. This set would benefit GREATLY if the marbles had somewhere to go once they're done with their runs. As it is, they just go through the run at lightening speed, and then they scatter. Part of the fun is to see which run collects the most marbles, but that's almost impossible. We tried rigging up little bowls under some of the endings but it's awkward.
The towers topple pretty easily, and are uneven if you're not symmetrical in your maze, so they often lean and then the marbles will only go one direction. This problem would also be solved with the addition of sturdy base pieces.
For these reasons, you'll want to make sure you assemble towers in a tray of some kind, or you'll be searching for the marbles in the rugs, vents, or under furniture constantly. They're the perfect size for swallowing or causing people to slip (or ruining vacuums) so we count the marbles after every playtime (there are 20 in this set) and the kids know they have to find them if they lose one. This is also a bit of a downer.
Nevertheless, my son likes it, so it was worth the purchase price!
My son rarely issues thank you's on his own accord without being asked and he was thanking my husband and I within minutes of seeing this present. We are all quite pleased with this item and highly recommend it to anyone whose child wants a marble run.
I had read some reviews about the puzzle being difficult to put together, I thought it wise to test it out at home before using the run with clients. I enlisted my boyfriend to play test the starter set with me. That turned out to be a mistake.
My boyfriend, who is an upstanding citizen and an executive in the non-profit sector, spent the better part of a Sunday engrossed in this little run. He and I... Mostly he... build dozens of run permutations. He built them, tested them, rebuilt them, retested them... If we didn't have a dinner date, I don't know if he would ever have left our living room. Whenever I mentioned bringing the q ba maze to work, he looked at me like I'd just kicked a puppy. He said something about how he needed to do "extensive testing" for "at least a few months," so he could "make sure the toy was *completely* safe" for my clients. In other words; "why are you making me part with this cool new toy?"
We now have a big box and a mega stunt set on the way. He's already surveying the plans on the q ba maze website: [...]
To some up my meandering little story: this run is a hit with the kid at heart who lives with me. The pieces fit together very easily.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved this! Bought it for our grandsons, but it was fun and fascinating for us, too.Published 8 days ago by Joyce
My son loves this marble run. There are so many different ways to set it up. It is easy to take apart and put back together.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I should have noticed that this toy is for ages 6+. The grandkids (ages 4 and 5) found it a bit challenging. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Kathleen B.
Great gift for the grandchild . . . really develops his creativity!Published 13 days ago by William D Kline
We are having a lot of fun with this. You can take the time to look at the blocks and then give some direction to where the marbles will go next. Read morePublished 17 days ago by M. Buck
My 11 yr old granddaughter loved it. She has other sets to add to her fun. It was on her wish list.Published 18 days ago by LB
I truly wanted to love this toy! I love the idea of it! We got one for Christmas from my husband's brother's family and it lasted about a week before we had some issue. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Momtographer