3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but, not better than my griddle pan, June 1, 2013
This review is from: Minden Anytime Grill- mgd01 BLACK For use w/gas & electric stovetops AS SEEN ON TV
I used it as soon as it arrived. I don't have a gas stove as shown in most of the commercials. I have an electric stove with burners. When I placed the steak on the grill, after pre-heating for 10 min, and I expected to hear the sizzle of meat..... Nope. It seams to be more of a smoker than a grill. The steak was good, but did not have the grill marks that I had grown acustom to by using the griddle pan. Additionally, it also does not give you that chared or crispy taste that your looking for when using a grill. I will definetly use the product in the future when I am looking for that smokey flavor. It also seemed to stick to the burner, as if the bottom had melted. Defintely need to have a window open and the hood vent on when using this product. Lots of smoke but the same amount as using a real griddle pan.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 10, 2014
It's very hard to clean it..it takes a lot of time