5.0 out of 5 stars *Heated Trio Passions*
I recently, started reading this particular type of book (BDSM).....and I must say,..its quite captivating!
Jenna is def. Dom material, and I thought it to be extremely spicy with two subs ,Antony(pet)
and Gentry(Babe)...
Published on March 19, 2012 by Mz. Billie

3.0 out of 5 stars Minding Mistress
Anthony Ryan has a dilemma. He's about to get deployed and is going to leave his girlfriend/mistress behind. Despite Jenna's dominate personality, Anthony knows she's needs someone to take care of her. Anthony and Jenna have always talked about adding a third to their Dom/sub relationship so Anthony decides to ask his friend Gentry to help.

Gentry Michaels has...
Published on September 12, 2011 by L. Curtis

5.0 out of 5 stars *Heated Trio Passions*, March 19, 2012
This review is from: Minding Mistress [Club Esoteria 3] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) (Kindle Edition)
and Gentry(Babe)...
Cooper Mackenzie is a new household name in book!......I think I read 4 books to this series in one nite,...needless to say,.......I had to text the boyfriend, to drop by!....ha,ha,ha...anyways..
Happy Reading..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series!, April 7, 2014
I have enjoyed each edition so far! I am working my way thru them all. They are well written, well thought out, and show the BDSM community in a positive light. Thanks for writing! Keep up the good work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, April 2, 2014
This was a good story . It holds your interest but is not long enough and to pricey $3.99 each one and only 80 pages long. Why do they not put in a book with all the stories for a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 2, 2013
I thought that this was a good story although it was short. What I did like was it got straight to the point. When Anthony talked with Genty about taking care of Jenna and being a third I found it very interesting how got so turned on that he almost cum in his pants. I was glad that he found a place to before.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 9, 2013
Not normally into female Dommes, but this is a very good read. I love the characters in this series and you feel as if you know them. Hope there are more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Minding Mistress, September 12, 2011

Gentry Michaels has never had a lasting relationship. Because of his muscular physique woman always expect him to be the sexual dominate in the relationship when he actually prefers his women to dominate him. Even still, when Anthony approaches him, Gentry is shocked. Its one thing to like a sexually dominate woman, it's quite another to live in the BDSM lifestyle especially as Jenna owns a popular sex club and she and Anthony are immersed in the BDSM culture. Curious, despite himself Gentry decides to use the weekend to explore and figure out if this is something he wants to do. The more he learns and experiences, the more he wants to be a part of Jenna and Anthony's lives, but the weekend is ending and Gentry is torn between loving the new life he's found and giving up the old one.

When I saw the write up for MINDING MISTRESS the story idea sounded so compelling, that I wanted to read it, but I didn't think I'd like it very much. Has that happened to you before? Even though ménage aren't usually my thing, I was intrigued enough by the blurb to want to read MINDING MISTRESS. When I began reading MINDING MISTRESS I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the story. While I am far from an expert on the genre, the D/s relationship seemed realistic without making me cringe in discomfort while reading. I loved the insight into Jenna's character. The author did a skillful job layering in why Jenna was who she was, which made me understand and relate to her, even if I doubt I'd make the choices she has. Gentry was also skillfully drawn. His wariness, intrigue, and insecurity played nicely into his introduction into the lifestyle. I do wish that Anthony had more layers. He just seemed to be in the background in the story, because of this, I had a hard time believing in the ménage. I doubt if I would've felt that way if I understood a little more of Anthony's motivation and conflict.

Review courtesy of CK2S Kwips and Kritques

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and sexy!, December 5, 2010
Cooper McKenzie always delivers and this latest installment in Club Esoterica did not disappoint! Can't wait for the next. :)