2,134 Reviews
 (1,103)

901 of 1,002 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A gotta have
outstanding
I was surprised to find so many games and the fact that its free really impressed me. highly recommended
Published on October 15, 2012 by jimbo

1.0 out of 5 stars could have been a good app
This could have been a good app but it just doesn't work correctly. There are timer issues with memory racer. It is simply way too buggy, perhaps if they fix the issues I may download it again but for now I am uninstalling it.
Published on December 14, 2012 by Tammy

901 of 1,002 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A gotta have, October 15, 2012
outstanding

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, August 19, 2012
This review is from: Mind Games (App)
Fantastic. Really tests your brain. Showed me strengths and weaknesses I didn't knoe I had! Love it! Better than wasting time with Angry Birds...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to Learn Study Techniques, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Mind Games (App)
Between an AP (college level class), Pre calculus, spanish 3, and up and coming PSATs or other tests as a sophomore in highschool forces me to need a great memory.
This app has helped improve that so I can keep everything else on track.
'nough said.
Its a great app get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i have been looking for!, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Mind Games (App)
Brain scientist Jill Bolte Taylor recommended brain training, just as you do your body. I purchased a wii version that she recommended but couldnt find anything comparable on my kindle.....until this! its awesome! the ONLY problem i have is that its extremely difficult to do any of the photo memory excersices more than once per day because the same photos are used for each exercise so you forget if its the new puzzle or the one prior. they just need a larger selection of photos. There are so many other exercises to work on though, that this really is no big deal (i only throw it in here in case the writers are looking for items to improve on). I am 47 yrs old and my memory isnt what it used to be. I dont want to just sit by and do nothing...especially when studies have shown that these types of excersises are helpful. My scores show definate improvement. Theyre fun and helpful....5 stars from me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mind Games works for me, so far., December 9, 2012
This review is from: Mind Games (App)
I am 44 years old and I have been on disability for about a year now. My health began to slip about three or four years ago after being cancer free for a couple of years. Leap forward to now and my health is at it's worse. I no longer work and my activities are limited due to my inability to go far or to even walk or stand for more than a few minutes at a time. With the physical limitations come mental limitations. I am no longer on the job and using my mind on a minute to minute basis. I hardly use it at all due to not working plus the part of my illness that zaps my energy and leaves me unable to even read for a few minutes. These games are just what I need to get my mental acuity back. I need something to feel normal again and not forget the simplest of things, which is how I live now. I'll let you all know how things go in the long run using this, so far so good. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice alternative to sudoku and solitaire, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Mind Games (App)
This collection of games is so much fun. Great for all ages. Spend as little or as long as you like, and still receive the benefit of exercising your brain. You don't even have to get your heart rate up or break a sweat!

1.0 out of 5 stars could have been a good app, December 14, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars free version?, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Mind Games (App)
Every time I try to download this app(free version mind you) it keeps asking for my credit card info.....uhh no

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Mind Games (App)
Great variety, with multiple stimuli to exercise your mind. Its one of the more comprehensive brain training apps out there. I've purchased many of these apps and I like this one the best. I'm surprised its free.

5.0 out of 5 stars uses the same cognitive tasks as psychologists, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Mind Games (App)
this app takes tasks which psychologists use to measure cognitive skills and turns them into games. there are companies which charge a small fortune for training people using these tools.

Mind Games
Mind Games by Mindware Consulting, Inc.
$0.00