Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mine Until Dawn (Contemporary) (The Fitzgerald Family Book 2)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 19, 2016
I loved this book! Vince never thought he would fall for any woman let alone Jade. When she entered his world everything changed. All he wanted was to protect her which was new instinct for him. Jade doesn't know what to do with Vince knight but boy does she want to be with him. Who doesn't want a hot hunky sexy man?! This was definitely an amazing read! Full of suspense and what ifs. If you are like me trying to figure out what's going to happen next!
on June 1, 2016
Didn't received this item
on May 5, 2016
Loved the overall story line as the author keeps me engaged chapter to chapter. There were times I couldn't put this book down. I agree with others that the ending left me wanting a bit more closure for both characters. I like her books because they are not just a "hot in bed" type book with no story line. You will find that this book has plenty of action, drama, mystery and of course, hot romance. Unfortunately, I read the Infinitus Billionaire Books first and am now going back to read the Fitzgerald series to learn about all the family members.
on February 20, 2016
great series!
on January 22, 2016
The whirlwind mystery about a stolen statue and the crazies who will even go as far as murder to attain the sacred artifact makes for an exciting and scintilating story, which effortlessly unites Vince Knight, cocky writer with a buried past, with Jade Fitzgerald, jaded, down-on-love art history professor. Although there were many times I wanted to shake the characters, both of their hesitation, burned pasts, and caged hearts were totally relatable and that made me fall with them so much harder. A high-intensity, sexy, and heart-warming story. One of my favorites Fitzgerald tales I think, though EB Walters always writes great romance.
on November 30, 2015
This is the second book in the Fitzgerald Family. We are Introduced to Jade Fitzgerald a woman who had a hard past because of a failed marriage and health problem her family who love her and support her treated her like she was broken glass. And there is Vince Knight who also have a hard past with family issues from a father that never wanted to acknowledge him as a son after he lost his mother as a teenager. I like to see past characters from book 1 and get to know member of the Fitzgerald family as the story goes. I like the plots and action and love between Jade and Vince. I cannot wait to start reading book 3.
on November 30, 2015
Love this book! Are there a few errors? Yes. Haven't found a book yet that doesn't have some. Didn't take away from the story at all. Jade is a smart, beautiful, strong woman whose self-confidence takes a hit. She's coming back from that defeat and meets Vince Knight who is as alpha as they come. She learns that she can still be a strong, confident woman while completely loving and letting Vince love her. I love the Fitzgerald Family series and look forward to more!
on November 26, 2015
While I can appreciate the author's apology for early editing issues, they are still not fixed. I looked for an update but did not find one. Still having issues with word choice that is close but not quite right - stalking that should have been stocking and champagne chutes instead of flutes. Spellcheck can only do so much. Luckily I got this a while ago when it was free. I will not be buying other books in the series. If the author wants people to take her apology seriously, she needs to push updates to those who already bought the book(s).

Also very disappointed with ending. The relationship between Vince and his father are a theme throughout this book. Yet we never see them meet at the end. They are literally knocking on the door. Needs closure and maybe an epilogue.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2015
I liked the intrigue of the story from the very beginning. The attraction between the main characters is evident even though they fight against it. I love how the title of the book was worked into the premise of their relationship beginning. I'm sure the author knows about her grammatical errors by now and that many of us would have loved another chapter to find out how Vince greeted his biological father and worked past the difficulties he had with him. We also would have loved to see more of a meaty ending.

I like to keep in mind that the story was an excellent move forward for the Fitzgerald family members finding the loves of their lives. I, along with everyone else, should understand that this is an early writing for E. B. Walters. Her stories and her writing improves by leaps and bound by the time she writes the Infinitus Billionaire Books. These are great stories to lead into the later writings, revealing each of the children as they find their ideal mates.

Brilliant beginning E. B Walters!
on November 4, 2015
This book is a lot of fun and very sexy. Crazy situations, nods to characters from other books and lots of action. Definitely a good balance of romance and plot. I love Jade and how she grows in this book.