Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jinx Minecraft Creepers Gonna Creep Youth T-shirt
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 3, 2013
My kids love their new Minecraft t-shirts. However, I'd ignore the sizing that says "18-20". My 10yo who normally wears a size Youth XL or Adult Small fits fine into the Youth XL Minecraft shirt. But, it's not big on him, and I'd say it's more of a 12-14 size, than an 18-20 size. I bought my 8.5 year old the size Large (14-16). He normally wears a size 10 Gap or Gymboree, and the Large Minecraft shirt is a little big on him, but not a lot. We washed them, and there wasn't a lot of shrinking (if any). Nice quality, and fun designs.
on June 15, 2013
My sons LOVE Minecraft, so I knew they would love these tees. I wasn't sure what size to order, so I ordered a small, medium and large. The small ended up fitting my 6 year old (he usually wears a 6/7 in most clothes), and the medium fit my 11 year old (he usually wears a 10/12 in most clothes). They were a tad big, but that means they'll fit them for a while! I'll save the large for when the older one outgrows his medium :) Oh, I have washed and dried these in the dryer several times and they have held up wonderfully and have not shrunk.
on January 15, 2013
I pick the Youth Large which is supposed to be for 14 to 16 year old for my 13 year old son.
However, it is much smaller than what we expected.
Other than the size, everything else is good. He is very happy with the design.
on October 14, 2012
My son is a huge fan of the game and absolutely loves this shirt. It is different than what the other kids in school have, which is also why he loves it. I love the shirt because after multiple washings in cold water, the color stays true and did not fade. I purchased a size larger just so he could enjoy it longer.
on March 16, 2014
I told my 8 year old son I entered him into a minecraft contest because they had heard how well he does in school...lol About a week later he received an Email explaining how he had won the minecraft stay in school contest! Haha This was his prize that he revived in the mail.. He loved it! It felt like he hit the lottery... Lol!
on December 24, 2013
Excellent quality - nice and thick, 100% cotton, and the design is well done. It's tough to order online when you don't know what you're going to get, but I'm very pleased. Came quick too. I got the Medium for a 9 year old and it's smaller than I would have thought, but I think it will fit perfectly.
on September 4, 2013
I ordered this shirt to give my almost 10-year old for his birthday. It arrived today and it looks great. To help with the size situation, I ordered a Youth Medium and it is the same size as a Large 10/12 shirt from The Children's Place, which is perfect for me. This shirt cracks me up and I know my son is going to LOVE it. Thinking of getting it for my nephews for Christmas.
on January 22, 2016
I don't actually love this shirt- but my kiddo does. It has held up wonderfully, hasn't faded or thinned. He has worn it until I would have thought it would grow to his skin- but even with frequent washings, it still has it's color and brightness. We received this item 08/2015, so even if it fell apart today, it has had a good run. But, it still looks brand new :)
on January 19, 2016
Order a size larger as the other reviews state. I ordered one size larger for my son and I think I could have even ordered a size larger than that and been safe. He has worn it a few times and it has held up good in the wash.
on May 14, 2014
Ordered a Youth Large for my 9 year old. He is very tall for his age - 54" and weighs 60lbs. I usually buy him size 10's in tees because he grows so fast. I find that the size 8's are too short within a few months. This shirt size was long according to him, but perfect as far as I'm concerned because he grows very fast. By the end of the summer I know it will be a perfect fit. The bottom of the tee hit just mid-thigh. Great quality, he loves it and won't take it off.