5.0 out of 5 stars Run Small, Order a Size Bigger

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, annoying sizing
Published 6 months ago by aenima49

5.0 out of 5 stars Run Small, Order a Size Bigger, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Diamond Premium Youth Hoodie (Apparel)
I ordered this for my son's birthday and just received it today. It is very nice quality and very soft. They run small though. My son is very small for his age (turning 9) and I almost ordered a small, but decided to go with the medium. Well, the medium is still too small so I'll be returning for a bigger size. Would definitely recommend to the Minecraft fans out there. Just order a size bigger!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, annoying sizing, September 3, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Diamond Premium Youth Hoodie (Apparel)
This is a very nice quality sweatshirt, good luck on getting the right size. I was originally looking at an XS for my 5 year old, but was worried about size based on reviews. Checked out the manufacturer's website. Jinx's "youth hoodie" size chart says XS is a 3/4. Whew, dodged that bullet, ordered a small or 5/6. Got it, it's an 8/10. My son is going to be super sad that he'll have to wait 3 years to wear it, or wait for me to try to return & buy elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars it was his favorite zip-up. The color did fade quite a bit ..., October 11, 2014
jeneep (Wisconsin, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Minecraft Diamond Premium Youth Hoodie (Apparel)
I ordered a men's size small for my 13 year old for Christmas. I wasn't surprised that it fit large. Initially, the color was bright and my son wore it daily; it was his favorite zip-up. The color did fade quite a bit with washing though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Six year old grandson loves it and won't take it ..., August 14, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Diamond Premium Youth Hoodie (Apparel)
Six year old grandson loves it and won't take it off. It's almost 100 degrees in Utah during the day.