5.0 out of 5 stars Always a conversation item
My son was very happy to receive this set and plays with it all the time. I was surprised at how well constructed the items are.
Published on June 27, 2012 by C-Heart

3.0 out of 5 stars Great!
It arrived as scheduled. The product is as it appears in the ad description, but it was NOT glued well because the edges had several gaps. With a few sparring episodes, I'm sure, a few foam cubes will start to fall off.
Published 19 months ago by Hanh Provenzano

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a conversation item, June 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Foam Sword & Pickaxe Combo Set Of 2 (Toy)
Gets my little guy off the computer / gaming system and outside running around, breathing fresh air and using his imagination. Enough said.

4.0 out of 5 stars minecraft sword and pickax, September 18, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Minecraft Foam Sword & Pickaxe Combo Set Of 2 (Toy)
These are a lot sturdier than I thought they would be. My son loves them! He uses them to decorate his room not to actually play with but I think they would probably hold up to moderate play.The colors and design are true to Minecraft!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats Punching Trees, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Foam Sword & Pickaxe Combo Set Of 2 (Toy)
I love everything Minecraft. However I wanted a way to bring the excitement of my cubed world into reality so I could experience it more than just my few hours after I get home from work. I started by going in my backyard and punching all the trees I could find. Unfortunately I was not rewarded with wood material just bloody and splintered knuckles. I figured there had to be a better way. So I got online and saw these sweet props.

I am still unable to get wood resources from my trees but I have used them to create a cloaking ability. Well, its not really cloaking, my neighbors just pull their shades when they see be running around my backyard with my DIY minecraft cardboard box head and these bad boys in my hands. Despite my great and clear costume, my neighbors still think I am a Creeper. They call me it routinely, but they must be Minecraft newbs as creepers are clearly green, and my costume is definitely modeled after the default player skin. Boy will they be embarrassed when they realize their mistake.

Shipped fast too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft accessories for Halloween, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Minecraft Foam Sword & Pickaxe Combo Set Of 2 (Toy)
My daughter found these and wanted them to go with her Minecraft costume for Halloween. They are even nicer than we had imagined. Not for playing, but more for looks. It is dense foam with thick paper glued to outside with the design. Sort of expensive, but it is difficult to find minecraft products. She's pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my son, would love to have them for myself., December 16, 2012
This review is from: Minecraft Foam Sword & Pickaxe Combo Set Of 2 (Toy)
I originally purchased these for my son, around Halloween. Since he was a Minecraft addict, he decided to be Minecraft Steve for Halloween. We made the costume, but I decided to purchase these as props to complete the ensemble. I didn't expect these to hold up too long, but I was blown away by how sturdy these are. My son plays with them all the time, and he isn't gentle. These have held up great. They have gone from costume props to favorite playthings. I highly recommend these for any Minecraft junkie in your life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 10, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE, NOT ORIGINAL THINKGEEK PRODUCT!!, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Foam Sword & Pickaxe Combo Set Of 2 (Toy)
Beware. These are not originals at all! When I purchased them it stated they were original think geek products they were also started to be amazon prime. I purchased them for a birthday present and once the shipshipment info came it said that it would delivered in three days. It was actually 7 and it came via China express. Once I saw the China express I knew these weren't going to be real. I contacted the seller ans they said that they are coming from the manufactor in China and that they are real. They arrived 7 days later in just bubble wrap in a bag. There was no manufacturing packaging. There was no way I could give these as the gift I intended. I am working with amazon to return the products.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is just bad..., October 14, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Foam Sword & Pickaxe Combo Set Of 2 (Toy)
I would like to say, im writing this for the price, not the product. i just reviewed the diamond sword and pick set. that had almost the same problem, but this is worse! the diamond set was...diamond, it was colored differently, so it had that. if you look on Jinx, you will see the EXACT SAME THING for only $35 W/ shipping. don't buy this off of amazon, get it from jinx.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Foam Sword & Pickaxe Combo Set Of 2 (Toy)
Good quality. They are both realistic ... same design on both sides. Good for light playing ... nothing too rough.

Minecraft Foam Sword & Pickaxe Combo Set Of 2