5.0 out of 5 stars a hit!
My boys were thrilled. I wasn't sure on sizing. I bought the medium for my 8 year old and a large for my 11 year old. They fit perfectly. After a couple washes, the characters faded a little, but the boys don't seem to mind, I may just continue to air dry from now on.
Published 18 months ago by Susan P.

3.0 out of 5 stars Son loves the design but it showed up in poor condition
Published 16 months ago by E. S. White

5.0 out of 5 stars a hit!, April 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Not like all the others, January 7, 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old because the one I had planned to buy was out of stock. Although a bit pricey for a kid's t-shirt, the art is fun and unique in itself. The variety of characters and their design provide for imaginative ideas and an opportunity to showoff one's Minecraft knowledge, naming them all off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Son Happy with it., August 29, 2013
Ordered this tee in a Youth Large for my 10 year old son. It is fine width-wise but is more boxy and shorter in length. So I would say it runs large on width and may be fine unless your child is skinny. My son is slim but he doesn't mind. I pulled it out of dryer mid-way b/c I was afraid it might shrink. After 1st wash colors are fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 8, 2013
Anna E. Stonefield (Valencia, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this up a size for my son, he is normal weight/ height and it was a good decision. It isn't what I would say too big, but definitely wouldn't worked as well ordering his true size.

After multiple washes seems to be doing okay. Slight fading, but not too bad. I wash it with regular colors load in warm water with Tide, then dry with load on medium heat cycle as normal with color clothes. I don't baby it. Just an FYI.

Would recommend it, my Minecarft addict lives it! Soft cotton also.

5.0 out of 5 stars The 15 year old birthday girl - LOVED it!, April 24, 2013
Great "T" for teens and kids who play MINECRAFT. Perfect fit for lounging around and under a hoodie for school. Well made and with terrific graphics.

3.0 out of 5 stars Son loves the design but it showed up in poor condition, June 19, 2013
E. S. White (Outside of Boston MA) - See all my reviews
My 8 year old was excited for its arrival and wanted to wear it right away, but the seam along the shoulder already had separated or was never stitched properly so it showed up with a 1 inch hole. My wife did fix it herself that weekend rather than send it back, but it was very disappointing to my son and to us that the defective merchandise was not caught in quality control.

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP SHIRT, May 28, 2013
When I received the shirt one of the sleeves was torn apart, my son like it so much that my mother had to sew it- NEED I SAY MORE!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing when ordering isnt clear., March 7, 2014
the shirt was way too big for my son. when i washed and dried it (hoping it would shrink a little) it shrunk from top to bottom so now it is really wide but short. not good quality here

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute Minecraft shirt for the kiddos!, January 14, 2014
This is very adorable, the sizing was right on, and all the cousins (even the girls) are jealous when my son wears it.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool shirt, July 26, 2013
this shirt is just as depicted in the photo. my son loves minecraft and this shirt has a lot of characters.

Minecraft Party Youth T-shirt Tee