Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 28, 2014
This is a thin magazine-sized book with some orientative content, but serves mostly to provide activities for those who might be displaced from their favorite Minecraft hardware platform.

The first 25 pages describe the basic objects and mobs found in the game. Seventeen pages are devoted toward building projects:
1. Cozy Cottage
2. Waterslide
3. Mob Spawner Trap
4. Sliding Piston Door

While I haven't tried the third project, it looks to be the most valuable part of the book to me, since mob traps are highly desirable. The fourth project is similar (if not identical) to one presented by the Redstone Handbook.

The rest of the book expects input from the reader, and a few pages might be sacrificed if you want to explore papercrafting and use the two hangers. There are eight puzzles and games, with answers to the puzzles in the back.

Overall, this book is not what I expected by the title. I figured it would be a yearbook of Mojang's Minecraft development process (although the first four pages do highlight the prominent staff members). But, it is still a good source of info for beginner's and the very young Minecrafters out there suffering from withdrawal symptoms.
on January 8, 2014
I liked this book because it had all of the minecraft essentials. I could've been more up to date with the biomes, some are missing from the new update. I would recommend this to any person who likes minecraft. :)
on March 21, 2014
Thought it was going to be bigger. It covers a lot, but thought it was going to have a little more to it.
My son is a huge Minecraft fan and he has a set of four books and said he needed this one to complete it. I'm not exactly sure why it's more expensive than the rest but then when I got it I saw it is a much larger book, almost like a yearbook.

I don't know a whole lot about Minecraft but I do know a lot about my seven year old. He doesn't love to read and usually does it only when forced. He sat down and read this book cover to cover. That pretty much tells me all I need to know.
on January 17, 2014
This is the most AWESOME book in the world! I love it so much I read ten times in a row! I would suggest getting this book. :) :)
on March 19, 2014
He loves it. My 8 year old needs to read more and this will help. He loves Minecraft A lot .
on December 11, 2014
This is my sons favorite minecraft book. Besdies information it has fun activities for the children to do.
on July 28, 2014
Nice Books Quick Delivery
on October 23, 2014
I love it but it came in very bad condition and I wanted to keep it as a collectable
on June 23, 2015
My son loves the book and he find it very usual when playing the video game.