5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
Very useful for stopping Monsters from spawning in my apartment. Also useful to avoid stubbing my toe in the middle of the night.
Published 18 months ago by Alana

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice item for a Minecraft fan...
I bought this torch for a 14yr old fan of Minecraft. He is very happy with this item. That alone makes it worth the purchase.

That being said, it is basically a high-priced cheap lightweight plastic flashlight.
The quality of the paint/graphics on the torch is not perfect.
The on/off switch is decent quality.
The plastic flap for hanging it on a...
Published 19 months ago by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, June 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice item for a Minecraft fan..., May 22, 2013
Dan (Southern CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek (Toy)

The quality of the paint/graphics on the torch is not perfect.
The on/off switch is decent quality.
The plastic flap for hanging it on a wall is attached by a flimsy flexible plastic hinge. However, it does offer a nice option for hanging on the wall or standing upright on a table, etc.
The box graphics and overall design are very nice.

Overall I would say this is much better used as a display piece than a play toy.

In the end, you are paying the high price due to the high demand, not necessarily the quality. If you understand that you won't be disappointed.
A more realistic retail value of this would be around $20-$25 if they weren't so popular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek (Toy)
This item is great! Its very bright for such a small light. And i love the option to be able to put it on the wall, just like in the game!

I would recomend this for any Minecraft fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like we're in Mincraft!, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek (Toy)
This was a present to my little 5 year old son who is currently really crazy about Minecraft. It mounts to the wall so easily (just one little screw) and takes a few AAA batteries. A bit on the pricey side I've noted as it was given by my mother in law but totally cute. Could also be a night light (at the expense of AAA batteries) since it's not too bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flashlight, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek (Toy)
My 5 and 7 year old love it. It's a pricey flash light but minecraft fans will love it. I bet this will come in handy on Halloween this year as I expect at least one kid will want to be Stevie.
The wall mount screws were not included.
I added a couple real pictures so you can see what to expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars So worth it, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek (Toy)
I didnt actually order this but i bought it at hot topic. Its surprisingly very bright...this is perfect for when the power goes out. Btw i should say that it needs 3 AAA batteries

4.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend sure likes it!, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek (Toy)
We both play Minecraft, so I thought this would be a cute gift to my boyfriend. It's a good size and it works, but the little screw that opens the battery compartment was stripped already when he went to open it... Anyway, he was able to get the batteries in and hang it on his wall, and it's cute! It's not too bright, but hey, it is just a wall torch ;) The only other thing I have to say is that the box arrived a bit damaged and some of the paint on the part that lights up had some small chips in some places. If you're looking for a collectable, maybe try buying it directly from ThinkGeek.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read Reviews and Buy With Caution!, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek (Toy)
FIRST, we love the torch! BUT, Read all the Reviews and Buy With Caution! We had a heck of a time getting the darn thing to light. We changed batteries multiple time. One time I had a set in and tried turning it on one more time before changing them and it lit up... other days it lights just fine. We did get a batch of name-brand batteries that were meant for electronics, packaging says they give out more power and last longer - I'm not sold on whether that makes a big difference. I read a review that says the space between battery door and spring is too big and causes batteries to not make contact... that could be an issue. Please note that the novelty of this is it's ONLY value. It's cheap, light and plastic and the bulb is a tiny LED light - this is not for "light" it's for fun... and it's an expensive toy for just being "fun". If you are deciding on a toy - my 11-year-old likes his torch, but he LOVES his "sssss-boom!" sound making creeper WAY more. The torch is on a lower shelf with other forgotten toys... NOT on the nail I put in the wall. The Creeper, however, is on the bed and has been pushed for sound every day for months now summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Illuminating purchase!, November 28, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek (Toy)
This product is great. The fact that you can unsnap the bottom and it angles to attach to your wall at a slant like in the game is an awesome touch. The cost might seem a bit pricey to some, but I'm as frugal as the next guy, but this was just too great to pass up. One is enough for me, but if your pockets are deep enough, go for 64 of them. You can never have too many torches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!!!!!!, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek (Toy)
This is a great gift for any mine craft lover! My boyfriend loved this gift and uses when the power goes out. Definitely worth the money, product shipped on time , and it makes for a great gift. Would definitely purchase another if I had too.

Minecraft Think Geek Wall Torch by Think Geek