5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Music; wish it came on CD, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
We ordered this music because my son loves playing Minecraft and wanted to be able to hear the music other times. We would have liked to order on CD, but like all things Minecraft, it is download only. It is very nice techno music...good background for studying.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's C418, you'll probably love it, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
This features a lot of music from the popular game from Mojang, Minecraft. It even features some songs I wasn't familiar with and am not entirely certain were in the game at all.

Anyway, it's C418, so the songs are beautiful and moving while being quite relaxing. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely recommended if you like ambient piano/electronic music, and/or you are a fan of Minecraft.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love the soundtrack in Minecraft, March 16, 2011
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
This album is for you. I am addicted to Minecraft right now. and one of my favorite parts of the game is the Music done By C418. I highly recommend this album if you like Minecraft's Music.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know if I play Minecraft for the game or for the music...., December 20, 2012
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
At my 8-y-o's insistence we began playing Minecraft, and I found myself looking forward to the times of in-game day when the little bursts of music played. Imagine my delight when I learned that I could listen to the music without the risk of skeletons, zombies, creepers, and endermen! I love even more knowing that the composer was so young and talented. This album makes my work day feel so much more minecraft-y and productive. WEP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, May 24, 2011
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
This album includes beautiful music from an equally beautiful game. I love this album, but a little angry that this costs four dollars on C418's website. But if it is all going to C418 then it's fine.

Very satisfied. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Keep Thinking He's Playing the Game, October 8, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
My son loves Minecraft. He has it on his laptop and Xbox. All I hear all day is Minecraft. So now, he wants the Minecraft music for when he isn't playing Minecraft. I downloaded him this and burned him a disc. He plays it all the time. I'm often yelling at him to turn off the game and he's just listening to music. At least it's soothing music, not that heavy metal stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
Minecraft is a great game, and its soundtrack really enhances it. I love this music so much and cannot wait to get the other soundtrack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally nice!, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
Defiently a good buy for anyone who wants to listen to relaxing Minecraft music without starting the game. I wish they had it on CD so I could listen to it in the car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tunes, but quality is lacking., June 22, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
I love the tunes of Minecraft. They're immensely soothing and great for relaxing at the end of the day, but sadly the sound quality of these mp3 files is not up to par. All of them are in the mid 100's range for kbps, which means they are audibly lower quality than most music you buy. Still, love listening to them anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the music, June 1, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft - Volume Alpha (MP3 Music)
Nice and smooth music. I like Minecraft, but the music gives it entertainment. Suggest Minecraftians to buy this album. Minecraft forever!