4.0 out of 5 stars Nice coverage, natural color
Published on January 18, 2010 by Krista

3.0 out of 5 stars PRY open your powder with a chisel
The powder itself would get 4 stars. Covers fine and is light.
It's the container that has me frustrated. It is awkwardly designed and I fumble every time I have to unclasp it (every day). I have to use a sharp tool to literally PRY open the latch and get the lid up.
I don't like it.
Published 13 months ago by Doodle Bug

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice coverage, natural color, January 18, 2010
Krista (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation 0.32 oz. (Health and Beauty)
This product does an excellent job at concealing the redness on my skin which is caused by rosacea. I tried the Warm 1 and it was too light for my light to medium skin tone but the Warm 2 is very natural looking and fits my coloration perfectly. My skin is very sensitive too but this make up is completely comfortable to wear. My skin is also prone to acne but this make up does not cause pimples at all. Some other mineral powders have given me sinus headaches, but this one does not. I use a sponge to apply it rather than a brush to reduce the amount of powder I inhale. The only drawback is it tends to look oily after a few hours and needs a touch up about half way through the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic natural makeup!, December 9, 2011
I must add my two cents here - I adore this product. As someone who doesn't like to wear much makeup (but went through a very blemish-filled period lately where it became almost a necessity to keep myself from feeling horrid), I give my total stamp of approval for Mineral Fusion. Funny - I found it at a co-op for cheaper than the list price, but perhaps that was just a lucky thing.

Anyway, it's wonderful, light but provides great coverage, non-comodegenic, and made of ingredients I'm okay with by a company I can support! Wow, what a dream.

Doesn't irritate, doesn't bother, doesn't make me break out. Just makes me happy. Way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mineral Foundation In A Pressed Powder, March 12, 2012
I love this product. First of all, it's mineral makeup in a pressed powder compact. If anyone has ever used mineral makeup, it is very, VERY messy. It's not idea to take on the go. With Mineral Fusion you can get the great coverage of mineral makeup without the mess. Again, I love this product. I do not break out after using and it's made with all natural ingredients. I have been using it for years and I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with Mineral Fusion, August 8, 2011
Kelli Garcia (Wailuku, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
Finally a makeup that I can wear that provides good coverage and does not have questionable ingredients! I love the way that it makes my skin feel and look. The price is not bad as it lasts a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 24, 2011
I was looking for a product with good coverage but healthy for my skin, and this fits the bill on both counts. Highly recommend this product - this is a repeat purchase for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars My all in one foundation/concealer, November 14, 2013
I've been using mineral fusions pressed foundations for years now. I switch between Warm 2 in the summer and Warm 1 in the winter when my skin is a little lighter. The best way to test a color is to put a streak on your jaw line, in good lighting of course. It should blend right into the skin without being noticeable.
I used to put a light moisturizer on my skin before use, it helps the powder stick to your skin. But in trying to manage my acne and clear up my skin I've stopped using any moisturizer and find that I'm still satisfied with the coverage & the durability. This stuff lasts all day! And is waterproof too (as long as you don't rub it off). Plus the minerals provide SPF coverage simply by being a barrier (The more powder you use, the more protection).
I first apply with a large brush (I use Mineral Fusion's Flawless brush) and apply all over my face. Then I use a smaller brush for eyeshadow, to put more powder on concentrated areas like under my eyes and to cover a blemish. If I need a little more coverage then I get either my skin or the brush a little damp, and use a lot of powder on the eyeshadow brush, then go over the area, give it a minute to dry and it looks perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great weightless coverage!, December 25, 2013
This foundation provides great coverage, and I don't even feel it on my skin! Best application method is in a circular motion with a kabuki brush, and you can provide spot coverage with a fine tipped brush, too, then blend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 5, 2011
This powder was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a pressed mineral powder to be able to carry in my purse. Received it very fast & price was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 27, 2013
I love that it a basically non toxic makeup with added sunscreen benefits. Goes on easy with the correct brush. I like most of this companies makeup line. The color is good for me as a I am not easy to match. I have a combo of cool and warm skin tone.

4.0 out of 5 stars no chemicals!, November 6, 2013
like this powder a lot - no icky chemicals
wish it had an spf rating, but I'd buy it again
goes on nice - not cakey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation 0.32 oz.
$10.71 - $41.99