Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 26, 2012
I always like when a company makes sure that everything went as expected. In my case it was easy. I bought this for my AOC monitor thinking that I needed a cable (it was on the RECOMMENDED list after buying the monitor) . It plugged in and worked fine for the five minutes I used it. Thing was that I didnt need it. AOC provides the same exact cable.

I lose things often so I kept it just in case.
on August 20, 2011
I couldn't be happier with the service. The cable I received initially didn't fit into the small opening in the Seagate drive housing. I noted my displeasure and received a phone call from the company within minutes! They sent me a different cable at no charge. Although the replacement cable had the same problem that the first cable had, I was able to modify the cable end so that it could fit into the unique opening. I would certainly do business with these folks again and encourage others to do the same.
on June 9, 2011
The cables work with my Simpletech 160GB portable drive, which is why I needed them. They replace the original ones, which the cat chewed off.
UPDATE (July 5, 2011): Took one star off because I just noticed that the plug is wider than normal, which makes it not fit side by side with another USB plug. Other than that it works well.
on March 21, 2012
This cable will only work if both USB ports are next to each other. If they are on opposite sides of a laptop, the cable will not reach.
on November 19, 2012
I have a Verbatim 500GB HD that I bought well over a year ago after my Toshiba died. I started having the very same problem with the Verbatim until I bought this cable. I believe this cable (along with proper partitioning)has helped keep my drive healthy. The original cables are under powered and/or many computers don't adequately supply enough power to the drive due to fuse tolerance.

I connect to many different computers and this cable gives me the extra protection with those computers that might cause problems.

I agree with the others who complain about the size of the usb head but it's not a big deal although it is annoying.

When I buy another HD, I will be buying this cord again.
on January 5, 2014
Heavy duty wires and the wires have good protection at the flex point. These cords look and perform exactly as advertised.
on December 25, 2012
This USB Y cable works great for my USB monitor. Shipped fast and came as described. Would definitely recommend to others.
on July 20, 2014
Haven't even unpacked it. Unfortunately, your description of the monitor, or lack thereof, led me to believe there was no USB cable included with it and that was the only reason for my purchasing it. When I unpacked the monitor I found there was a USB cable included so the purchase of this particular cable was "unnecessary". Also unfortunately, it's too much a pain in the ___ to go through the process of returning the cable and not cost effective to do so. Not very happy about this part of my purchase!
on February 18, 2015
I love being abIe to charge my cell phone and tablet at the same time on one cable connector.
on September 11, 2010
Needed this type of cable for my external hard-drive. Delivery was prompt, and works great.