- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$17.76 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$22.23 (56%)|
Ultra Professional Bike Pump with No Risk Lifetime Warranty.
Are you looking for a light, compact and dependable bike pump for your bike in case you get a flat tire a long way from home?
Do you require dependability and proper fit in a mini bike pump?
The 4MyCycle Mini Bike Pump is your ideal bike accessory investment!
- Professionally designed to be the lightest, most compact and durable pump available.
- Produced using high quality aluminum alloy for the most durable construction and lightest weight (incredibly only 3.28oz)
- Small but powerful, (7.7inches long, .78 inch diameter) mounts perfectly on your bike frame with the supplied bracket and velcro strap, or can be easily stored in a bike bag.
- Professionally designed for efficient air flow with every stroke, ensures minimum resistance when pumping.
- Convertible Head to suit both Presta and Schrader Valves - easily re-configure the pump head -- no need for additional adapters.
- Manufactured using automated and precise computer controlled (CNC) methods.
- The 4MyCycle Mini Bike Pump is your Prime Choice for ease of use, durability, portability, superb efficiency and convertibility.
Ready for emergency repairs, topping up tire pressures or just inflating sports balls (needle valve supplied) - with the 4MyCycle Mini Bike Pump, your are covered for all situations.
The Best Quality Bike Pump Available - Full Stop... Click The "Add To Cart Button" NOW - Lifetime Warranty
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Funny how all the negative reviews have about 8 unhelpful ratings... why this must be the most beloved pump ever, with a small but loyal army of devotees. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Central Scrutinizer
Love it! Fast and effortless pumping. Made of great material.Published 14 hours ago by jacob voelker
I actually had to use this pump soon after I bought it as I had a flat. My bike is a road bike with presta valves but I have adapters that I bought years ago that screw onto the... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Brian S. Mccormick
Good points: small, easy to operate.
Not so good points: Not much power in fact I couldn't blow up a basketball with it.
nice little pump, haven't had to use it since it is really only good for an emergency due to its low volume. Will take a long time to pump a mountain bike tire!!!!! Read morePublished 6 days ago by D. Kushner