- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$17.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$32.22 (64%)|
Ultra Professional Bike Pump with No Risk Lifetime Warranty.
Are you looking for a light, compact and dependable bike pump for your bike in case you get a flat tire a long way from home?
Do you require dependability and proper fit in a mini bike pump?
The 4MyCycle Mini Bike Pump is your ideal bike accessory investment!
- Professionally designed to be the lightest, most compact and durable pump available.
- Produced using high quality aluminum alloy for the most durable construction and lightest weight (incredibly only 3.28oz)
- Small but powerful, (7.7inches long, .78 inch diameter) mounts perfectly on your bike frame with the supplied bracket and velcro strap, or can be easily stored in a bike bag.
- Professionally designed for efficient air flow with every stroke, ensures minimum resistance when pumping.
- Convertible Head to suit both Presta and Schrader Valves - easily re-configure the pump head -- no need for additional adapters.
- Manufactured using automated and precise computer controlled (CNC) methods.
- The 4MyCycle Mini Bike Pump is your Prime Choice for ease of use, durability, portability, superb efficiency and convertibility.
Ready for emergency repairs, topping up tire pressures or just inflating sports balls (needle valve supplied) - with the 4MyCycle Mini Bike Pump, your are covered for all situations.
The Best Quality Bike Pump Available - Full Stop... Click The "Add To Cart Button" NOW - Lifetime Warranty
Would you like to give feedback on images?
|Length: 4:22 Mins|
Very lightweight and compact. Easy to carry in a backpack. Good value for the price.Published 1 hour ago by Christine
It looks like a great pump- light weight and great instructions. I will be able to do a better test when the weather gets out of the teens !!!!!Published 3 days ago by nosolution
Returning - Doesn't inflate my bike tires. I used this for over 10 minutes to try to inflate my bicycle tire. Read morePublished 4 days ago by NY READER
Not very useful. Silicone mounting strap broke within a month. Buy a full bike pump because this is not very useful at all. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Z. Ball
A solidly made pump. The operation of the unit is smooth and effortless. The included cage bracket affixes nicely to the bike with a secure hold. Read morePublished 9 days ago by mahlone h. west
Pros: Small and lightweight, simple to switch between presta and schrader valve input.
Cons: 400+ reps to inflate a 29x2. Read more