- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$17.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$32.22 (64%)|
Ultra Professional Bike Pump with No Risk Lifetime Warranty.
Are you looking for a light, compact and dependable bike pump for your bike in case you get a flat tire a long way from home?
Do you require dependability and proper fit in a mini bike pump?
The 4MyCycle Mini Bike Pump is your ideal bike accessory investment!
- Professionally designed to be the lightest, most compact and durable pump available.
- Produced using high quality aluminum alloy for the most durable construction and lightest weight (incredibly only 3.28oz)
- Small but powerful, (7.7inches long, .78 inch diameter) mounts perfectly on your bike frame with the supplied bracket and velcro strap, or can be easily stored in a bike bag.
- Professionally designed for efficient air flow with every stroke, ensures minimum resistance when pumping.
- Convertible Head to suit both Presta and Schrader Valves - easily re-configure the pump head -- no need for additional adapters.
- Manufactured using automated and precise computer controlled (CNC) methods.
- The 4MyCycle Mini Bike Pump is your Prime Choice for ease of use, durability, portability, superb efficiency and convertibility.
Ready for emergency repairs, topping up tire pressures or just inflating sports balls (needle valve supplied) - with the 4MyCycle Mini Bike Pump, your are covered for all situations.
The Best Quality Bike Pump Available - Full Stop... Click The "Add To Cart Button" NOW - Lifetime Warranty
Would you like to give feedback on images?
|Length: 4:22 Mins|
Great little pump and even better service from the supplier 4MyCycle.
They sent 2 follow-up emails with very detailed instructions. Read more
Got this for biking in the Rockies. Worked great. It's lite and connects to the bike easily. Only issue is having 2 types of connectors on the bike tubes and trying to remember... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This pump feels cheap, is a pain to switch between schrader and presta, and the mount broke in the first week from vibrations on full suspension mountain bike. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Review Master
Fortunately, only had to use this once so far and it served its purpose. Pumped up a flat tire on the road. Small and fits perfectly in my handlebar bag.Published 9 days ago by RCSINY
It's amazing how much air this little thing produces. When I first got it I felt like it was laughably small, thinking that I'd work up a sweat just from pumping up my tires with... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Ronald E. Mahler
Does it's job quality build, but the volume of air it compresses is poor spend extra money and get a high volume pump to add just a small amount of air on my 29x2. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Mark Reynolds
Great pump for emergencies. For full tire inflation you will want to get a bigger pump just fYI.Published 18 days ago by Nicholas Blackman