Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: BLACK|Change

on May 12, 2009
Mini Buddha Board
This is the ultimate visual demonstration of the saying, "This, too, shall pass". When the busyness and stress of everyday life start to get to me, I can paint a simple picture, or merely a word and watch it slowly disappear. The Buddha board is non-messy, easy to use, easy to store and portable. I find it highly relaxing and have sent one to everyone in my family.
on April 19, 2014
I realize this product is not marketed towards toddlers, but I bought this to entertain my 18 month old and she loves it. It keeps her busy when we go to restaurants and has held up well to repeated use. To be clear, it only entertains her for about 5 or 10 minutes at a time, but it grabs her attention consistently every time and requires no effort to setup :)
on November 11, 2012
Do not be fooled that this is a 'toy' for children only. It is a wonderful, portable device to take anywhere, by all people who want to express their inner thoughts, creativity, or simply journal in an in-the-moment kind of way. A friend sent me one recently to help me get out of my head from dealing with work stress, and I have found that just being able to draw, doodle, or write expressions that I can't say out loud at work helps me stay centered. I take it to work, keep it on my desk, then tote it home in my purse and keep it on my kitchen bar, and then by my bedside. It's the best tension reliever! It's also good for plane flights when you want to say unmentionable thoughts, but can't... write those thoughts on the Buddha board and 'poof!' it's gone in a moment. You feel better for having 'said' it, safely. This is as much or perhaps a more useful tool for adults as it is for kids.
For you therapists out there: consider buying a few of these for your clients to use while waiting to see you. The brush is so cool. It makes me feel like an artist when I thought I couldn't draw at all. Somehow, every brush stroke looks alive. The more water you use, the longer the image lasts, so you get to decide how 'strong' your image is. I love this Buddha Board and am buying one for everyone on my holiday list who already has 'too much stuff' !.
I received the black one, but am assuming the color is simply the external, plastic cover color.
on October 7, 2008
Purchased for my niece recovering from surgery. Told her it gave her another use for that water they kept on her nightstand. She laughed. She loved it. Also (most importantly) it provided her with a much-needed and soothing distraction from her hospital surroundings.
on May 23, 2014
I didn't think that my mother would like this as much as she did, but she really did! the Aqua isn't really as Aqua as it says it is but it's only slightly off and not worth putting the rating down to a four. Worth the buy and planning on getting a bigger Buddha board for myself.
on April 7, 2013
I have it on my office desk-- it's the perfect size. When a student or staff member is upset about someone or something
they just take the small brush out and paint/write their worry-- then the worry slowly fades away.
It's very therapeutic!
on January 26, 2013
This is one of the coolest little things I have ever seen. Our whole family uses it. Writing thoughts, words and wishes.

The only complaint I have is the mini size is really small. It is hard to write words that are more than 6 letters. The paint brush is small too, making it a little hard to use.

If you have the room, get the bigger one. But definitely get one no matter what.
on March 28, 2014
This is product is SO little. It is about the size of a cd, and one swipe with the brush and it is pretty much covered. Not relaxing for the time you can spend on it. I wish I would have gotten the full sized board.
on January 6, 2016
this is so much fun to doodle on! it is really a silly little trinket, but fun to use. I like to just see what different designs i can randomly come up with when i have no purpose in mind using the buddha board. i also like that if I made a bad design, it will simply go away after waiting a few minutes
on September 5, 2014
Fun, fun, fun. Brings out your creativity and makes those of us who lack artistic ability look like a pro. This is a relaxing thing to use at your desk. Consistent with Zen Buddhism, your creation is impermanent. The board will fade back to clear in about 2-3 mins. It's not going to take much abuse if you leave it with the kids or toss it around. It's cheap plastic, but it's also very inexpensive. Take care of it and it will last a long time.