Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 28, 2013
You know those days when something interesting happens and you wish you had a camera at the moment it happens? This little video cam comes to the rescue. I primarily use it as a dash cam. It's tiny size can be hung from the headliner and not be in the line of your vision. It has a wide angle view which will give a full view of both sides of the road in front of you. The video quality is very good for the small "spy camera" that it is. Very satisfactory video quality.

You'll find in some of the reviews that some people do not like the sound quality. When you use it as a dash cam, you will get some road noise. That can't be avoided. But have the cam set alone, hidden in a corner of a room, the sound quality will be just fine.

The approximate power duration for the rechargable battery is 1 hour and 45 minutes. Perfect for any short road trip. Be it your car, your motorcycle or bycycle. The kit included has the oppropriate mounts for your needs.

The videos are easily accessable to your computer.

The manual is my only gripe. The print is very small and in broken english. I searched google for a self help video. That worked out fine.

I recomend this cam to anybody who wishes for low-buck video dash cam. You just never know when something interesting is going to happen at any given time.
22 comments32 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2014
I clipped this little camera on my hat (Wore the cap in reverse and clipped it on so it was facing forward.) Rode my bike and recorded the trip. Worked great. Recharges with a USB. (I have a USB portable charger to recharge it.)

I saw other's complaints but I've had no problems. I put a 2 gig chip in it. I pull the chip out and insert it into my smartphone to review on the go. WORKS GREAT.
on May 19, 2011
Works great..it comes with poor documentation but it is a great cam. I could not get the software to install to make this work as a webcam but that is not what I purchased it for.
33 comments27 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2013
I ran over my (same) DVR Video/Camera the other day and replaced it with this exact same make/model. I think I paid about 11.00 last week (it's even cheaper today). The thing is, with these little units, that the indicator lights at the top (that tell you if you are recording or whatever) as soooooo teeeeeny-tiny that you just can not see them ... especially if it is sunny out, then it is totally impossible. Now, having said that, on the rare occasion that I have lucked out and recorded something of interest, it does turn out surprisingly good quality. So for the inexpensive price I would say pick yourself up a cheap magnifying glass at the dollar store and maybe you will be able to see if you are actually in record mode or not. Also, the instructions could be a little better.
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2013
This camera is great. It is simple to operate: charge, record, and retrieve. Of course the video looks like something from "Homicide: Life on the Street" - it is attached to my shirt and I bound around - but the quality of the video is unbelievable: very clear. This item requires a micro memory card - which is sooo small I was afraid I would drop it on the floor and never see it again - so you need to be very careful when you install it. But, once it's in, you can access the videos through your USB connection, so you don't have to futz with the teeny weeny again. I love this thing.
on November 22, 2013
I'm not even sure this is a camera. It might just be a plastic shell for a few lights. Doesn't work in any capacity, computers won't recognize it. However, I suppose it was worth the $10 to get the hilarious Engrish user manual that came with it. Clearly a cheap Chinese knock off, fake and useless. Do not buy.
11 comment17 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2013
only thing I found to dislike about this little camera is that it is a little hard to point until you get use to it and secondly it should have a little wider angle lens. Other then that this little gem does the job its intended for.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2015
This is THE WORST thing that I have ever gotten from Amazon. This thing is nothing but a piece of plastic. My computer does not recognize it and it did not come with the mini card. PLEASE do not purchase this. If you do, you will be in the same boat I am in.
on December 25, 2013
I like these camera's... I use them for serving court documents... It cuts out the he said / she said bull that I often run into... Now I know there are a lot of different sellers of this product out there.... I have owned four of them... The first will no longer take a charge... It lasted about four months.... used it several time a day.... The second is still working but the battery charge does not last that long... The third one that I ordered was dead on arrival and will not take or hold a charge... The seller allowed me to return it and refunded the money... The fourth one I've had about two weeks. The power button would not turn it on. It would push in and get stuck... I opened the case, and placed a spacer behind the battery causing tension on the case and battery... It works just fine now... and the battery is holding up great... I wish the memory would hold the date and time for longer periods of time... Would make it easier to archive....
on February 14, 2014
I was super excited to get this little mini DV camera. I wasn't expecting much as I only payed $10 for it, but I just wanted something to keep in my pocket in case I wanted to shoot some video on the fly. Well out of the box it looked great, but then I tried to turn it on and it didn't boot up at all. I figured it was completely dead so I plugged it into my computer usb for 4 hours and then tried again. Nothing. No power. When I plugged it in the lights would come on but my computer didn't recognize it. I had to hunt down drivers for it, because it doesn't come with anything except for a manual in extremely broken English. I installed the drivers and tried again, this time my computer sees it but only as a webcam and again as soon as I unplug it there is no power. The device simply doesn't work and you have to be a freaking computer genus to even get your PC to see the thing. I would not advise anyone to buy this item.