Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 3, 2011
It's not often you buy a book of knitting patterns and like almost all of them. This is the book. 20 mini Christmas related patterns that take only a few hours to make. If you're a sock knitter you probably already have the yarn in your stash to make these. I've made Rudolph the reindeer and the snowman so far. Clear, easy patterns with great results. I'm starting on the angel next. If you need quick gifts or something to decorate your desk at work this would be for you.
review image
on January 10, 2012
I ordered this for one specific pattern, mini stocking. Its got great other patterns, overall great value! I will keep an eye out for more patterns drom the same author! Very good instructions as well.
on February 8, 2012
Got this as a gift for my mom. It is full of very cute projects. All of them are adorable. I was surprised that most, if not all of them are done with worsted weight yarn, which is very easy to find and there is no need to search for specialty yarn to make these cute creatures. Very happy with this book.
on September 2, 2014
What a delightful addition to any knitters collection! There are enough little items to make here to satisfy any veteran knitter. American readers may not be drawn to making the Christmas Pud, French Horn, Sweetie Cone, or Egg Cosy. But, there are so many more fun little things such as stars, stockings, garlands, angels, tiny mittens and much more. Highly recommend adding this delightful book to you collection!
on December 11, 2013
I love this little Book ! I am having so much fun making them for friends. I already made the chicken ( so adorable), Snowman, Bird and the Reindeer . The instructions are easy to follow especially once you get the hang of it. The details are a lot of work like the snowman has a lot of Accessoires,
but it's so worth it. I sew a golden string threw them to make them hanging Ornaments.
The only Thing missing is a Santa i was a bid bummed about that escpecially since they are Christmas Knits, otherwise great value and I am happy with this purchase.
on January 23, 2013
Nice little pattern book. All items are knitted flat and then seamed up. Of course, if you are so inclined, you could adapt the patterns to be done in the round (my preference to elminiate seaming). Directions are clear, items are charming, easy take-along knits. What's not to like?
on June 14, 2014
after searching through many craft shops to find more of the "twenty to make" craft books, I thought I would just give up as I couldn't locate the books in the series I wanted.
However after a quick google search I found them listed on Amazon.com
And here I am, a very happy crafter with all the books I needed and and amazing place to purchace future books from.
Thank you Amazon.com.
on October 18, 2013
Easy gift ideas good for beginners projects with some more time consuming ones for more experienced knitters. Have my knitting class working on the stars.
on October 15, 2013
This book is greatly made. Instruction very clear to understand. I love this book and recommend it to any knitter out there
on December 5, 2012
Although the book was smaller than I expected, it is full of great projects that can be done easily. And each project is adorable! I will definitely try some of them.